BY JBL

The jbl charge 2, a portable stereo speaker offering best-in-class sound with dual drivers and twin passive radiators that deliver deep, accurate bass so powerful that you can actually see them trembling even as their sound hits your ears. Featuring a 6000mah li-ion battery that can play up to 12 hours of music, the charge 2 is built to outlast all-night parties as well as charge other portable devices by way of its usb port. And with its versatile bluetooth wireless functionality, you can carry the charge 2 with you anywhere and still listen to music. The jbl charge 2 also features a hands-free conference speakerphone complete with... see more...

Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This is such an amazing speaker. The sound doesn’t get muffled, crackly, or drowned out when you turn it up loud, and man can this speaker be turned up loud! The battery last quite a while and the last one I had, took years to have the battery go bad to where I needed to buy a new one. And to boot it’s the perfect size to take anywhere!
Kelsey C.
Eastern Passage
Good speaker but room for improvement. It has great sound quality and sleek look. This speaker sometimes is difficult to pair with new devices and can be frustrating. The battery life could also better.
Bug H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love JBL ptoducts than any other brand out there.It is the best Speaker manufacturer in the world.I love it so muchI love the music experience it gives to me.
Rachel E.
I believe I got this speaker two or three years ago, it’s lasted this long and I use it almost everyday, it has super good sound quality in my opinion, definitely a good purchase and would recommend.
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product is really good. Battery life lasts good. The sound is clear and it’s great for the price definitely worth it
Christa M.
Houston , TX
This speaker has lasted my bf and I for like 3-4 years. It’s pretty awesome and the battery life is pretty decent. It usually lasts at least 8 hrs. Also, considering my bf is picky with sound because he’s a musician, this is his favorite Bluetooth speaker :)
Ryan R.
PLANT CITY, FL
By far the best wireless speaker I have heard that is the small. Creates not only loud but very crisp clear quality music. The side subwoofers really get kicking in a bass boosted song. Would highly recommend
Keven B.
Edmond, OK
Great product. I use it daily in the operating room. has fantastic battery life and sound quality for price is fantastic. I also use this on the golf course and definitely is durable enough to withstand my driving (pun intended).
Angel F.
Techie Expert Level 2
My ex boyfriend got me this as an anniversary gift, i loved and enjoyed using it. I love listening to music whenever i'm gonna shower or doing my makeup and i would just connect my phone to this speaker. The sound is so crisp clear. Unfortunately, my ex took it back when we broke up. Lol
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
My husband has had several generations of this speaker. He is hard in them, and they seem to hold up very well. They offer great sound quality and clarity. It is also easy to hook to any Bluetooth system.