BY JBL

The jbl charge 2, a portable stereo speaker offering best-in-class sound with dual drivers and twin passive radiators that deliver deep, accurate bass so powerful that you can actually see them trembling even as their sound hits your ears. Featuring a 6000mah li-ion battery that can play up to 12 hours of music, the charge 2 is built to outlast all-night parties as well as charge other portable devices by way of its usb port. And with its versatile bluetooth wireless functionality, you can carry the charge 2 with you anywhere and still listen to music. The jbl charge 2 also features a hands-free conference speakerphone complete with... see more...

Angel F.
Techie Expert Level 2
My ex boyfriend got me this as an anniversary gift, i loved and enjoyed using it. I love listening to music whenever i'm gonna shower or doing my makeup and i would just connect my phone to this speaker. The sound is so crisp clear. Unfortunately, my ex took it back when we broke up. Lol
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love it. after months of reviews for portable bluetooth speakers this is the one I purchased. I got it for Christmas and also purchased one for my brother. compared it mostly to beats pill and bose soundlink. if you love music with bass, this has 2 subwoofers on the side, that you can definitely hear and feel. it has the ability to connect 3 people on bluetooth so if you have a crowd, you can have multiple people use their own bluetooth products to change the music. you can charge your product (i.e. iPod or phone ) to it, hense the name "charge". love the color variety. I take this when I go camping and to the beach too. great battery life, and had a battery indicator. easily pairs to mp3 or phone as a speakphone. only wish they sell a protective case for it that you can leave in while listening, to secure it from i.e the beach sand or water. I did purchase a case for travel on amazon that I got for me and my brother, he takes his when he goes out on the field for army training.
Ryan R.
PLANT CITY, FL
By far the best wireless speaker I have heard that is the small. Creates not only loud but very crisp clear quality music. The side subwoofers really get kicking in a bass boosted song. Would highly recommend
Christa M.
Houston , TX
This speaker has lasted my bf and I for like 3-4 years. It’s pretty awesome and the battery life is pretty decent. It usually lasts at least 8 hrs. Also, considering my bf is picky with sound because he’s a musician, this is his favorite Bluetooth speaker :)
Felicia M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is a really great portable bluetooth speaker with some pretty great features. I love that it's easy to use - the bluetooth pairs easily with just the touch of a button, there are very clearly marked volume buttons and lighted charge indicator, you can pair a couple bluetooth devices that it remembers so you could have multiple of your own devices remembered by the speaker or have friends be able to jump in on the fun. The speaker can connect to a phone call and the phone button doubles as a pause and skip button - press once to pause and press twice to skip - theres no need to touch your phone/tablet/laptop for controls.
Thai K.
Lawrenceville, GA
Good sized speaker can literally put anywhere. The bluetooth connection is also good it doesn't drop in the middle of playing like some speakers do. I also have connected multiple devices iPhone, iPad, amazon tablet, metro pcs phone and they all work good. Would recommend to anyone looking for a quality speaker. The sound quality is also good it goes to a good level of loud.
Catherine S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I seriously love this thing. It's incredibly loud but keeps the sound quality that I expect from JBL products. I really enjoy the party feature. This allows my friends and I to hook up our phones and all add music to the speaker. It is rechargeable, and the battery seems to last for four solid days of use before needing a fill-up.
Leslie G.
Montebello, CA
My husband bought this speaker about a year and I wasn't happy about it because we already have a system in the house. But now I use it more than him, comes in handy, you can take it anywhere and its fits anywhere. It's Bluetooth and you can also charge your phone. The sound is smooth and the bass is really deep.
Lauren L.
Hands down my favorite wireless speaker. It's amazing quality for the price and not overrated like the Beats Pill! Battery life lasts for an incredibly long time and the bluetooth is able to pick up my phone from the other room with no problems. I especially like these speakers for the bass, you can actually feel the table shake from it. I definitely recommend checking this out if you're in the market for wireless speakers.
Tracy B.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love this speak! It gets extremely loud, so it is perfect for a party or a gathering of friends. The price was right around the same as other comparable products, but the JBL had more features. I love that more than one prison can connect their phones. I would definitely recommend this speaker!