BY JBL

The jbl charge 2, a portable stereo speaker offering best-in-class sound with dual drivers and twin passive radiators that deliver deep, accurate bass so powerful that you can actually see them trembling even as their sound hits your ears. Featuring a 6000mah li-ion battery that can play up to 12 hours of music, the charge 2 is built to outlast all-night parties as well as charge other portable devices by way of its usb port. And with its versatile bluetooth wireless functionality, you can carry the charge 2 with you anywhere and still listen to music. The jbl charge 2 also features a hands-free conference speakerphone complete with... see more...

Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
I am loving this wireless speaker. The clear quality and loudness that this thing produces is amazing. If you're looking for a portable wireless speaker, this ones for you. Great price too!
Merinda G.
Techie Expert Level 3
Currently listening to my Christmas music on it right now.It works excellent the sound and quality is amazing.If you're looking to invest in a great speaker is defiantly keep this one in mind you wouldn't be sorry with your purchase.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
This wireless speaker really provides excellent sound! A friend had one first and I was so impressed I had to go get my own. It's great for the price. I would recommend.
Alberto I.
Arlington, TX
I can't stress how much I love this thing! It's water proof and you can charge your device on it too! The sound is amazing and had a lot of bass for a little speaker!
Meyli M.
Perry Hall, MD
Wish I could give this speaker 6 stars!!! It is so loud and the sound carries very well, even outdoors. To boot, the sound quality is excellent! Super easy to pair via bluetooth with any device!
Taniesha F.
I love this portable speaker. It is not too big or too small. The sound is amazing and it is not heavy. I've found that this speaker plays a higher and better quality volume than Bose
yesse s.
Hialeah, FL
The sound is great. the speakers work though Bluetooth from a distance, so you can connect your phone. Also has a port to connect non Bluetooth media, or to use a charging station.
Denisse C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it so much!!! I bought one for my father for christmas we have it in white. My dad loves it as well. Highly recommend it for people. Great quality and not pricey.
Keven B.
Edmond, OK
Great product. I use it daily in the operating room. has fantastic battery life and sound quality for price is fantastic. I also use this on the golf course and definitely is durable enough to withstand my driving (pun intended).
Tracy E.
This speaker is absolutely incredible! The sound quality is amazing, and the bluetooth works really well with it! I don't think 5 stars is a good enough rating for it! I would definitely recommend buying this speaker!