JBL Charge 3

by JBL

#18 in Speakers

Full-featured waterproof portable speaker with high-capacity battery to charge your devices

[product:jbl-flip-4-waterproof-bluetooth-speaker-teal] Will this be loud enough to hear in a car?
[product:jbl-charge-3-portable-bluetooth-speaker] ? it is durable?
[product:jbl-charge-3-portable-bluetooth-speaker] ? How can I enter to win one of these? Or become an ambassador?
Start your review of JBL Charge 3!
Claudia M.
Lawrenceville, GA
JBL Charge 3 uploaded by Claudia M.
I really like this speaker because even though it's not very big it sounds great. And it is very comfortable, you can take it everywhere without needing much space.
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
JBL Charge 3 uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really great speaker! It’s very easy to use and connect. One of the best features of this is that it’s water resistant. It can get really loud if you need it to reach a large area. It runs about $125 online and in stores. Its definitely worth it!
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
JBL Charge 3 uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing sound comparable to High end speakers of the same size. The battery life is long. I used it for five hours before it dropped down by one bar. I suggest purchasing the case so that it doesn’t get damaged in travel.
Mariah D.
Federal Hgts, CO
JBL Charge 3 uploaded by Mariah D.
This is one of the best portable bluetooth speakers I've ever owned also the most expensive but totally worth the money it's almost better then the stock speakers in my car it has a great sound and bass line an the tremble is on point to were it has the base but u can hear an understand the lyrics as well I highly recommend this product
Yuliia D.
Federal Way, WA
This bluetooth speaker has the best of all feature of a portable speaker. Good volume . Long battery life. Excellent sound quality, and low price.
Nayeli V.
Riverside, CA
JBL Charge 3 uploaded by Nayeli V.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I like the JBL Charge 3 I got the black one . The JBL only pumps sound through the front of the speaker, it is also 100% water submersible. it was worth the purchased ! sound quality to battery (holds its battery life well) is vastly improved from the JBL charge 2 If you feel its time to upgrade, just go for it. Will even let you charge your phone from it . I really like it ! JBL Charge 3
Petrina A.
Madison, AL
I have had my JBL speaker for several years it provides great sound when paired with smart tooth phones have used it for pool parties, easy listening music on cleaning days, sport games when you can't keep your eye on the television. If it breaks I will most definitely purchas another. I have enjoyed every moment of listening pleasure with my JBL charge 3
Grethel M.
I love this speaker. Sound really good and loud for a little speaker and is easy to carry every where.
ViryDiana C.
Boardman, OR
Muy buena bocina, el sonido es increíble y el bajo uff mucho mejor, el único problema que tuve con esta bocina es que en menos de 6 meses dejo durarle mucho la pila.
Jalissa H.
Salina
JBL Charge 3 uploaded by Jalissa H.
Amazing! Workout, beach, small gathering, car radio not working, shower, cleaning up around the house need to listen to your favorite podcasts!? Yes we love this. I actually prefer the 3 over the 4 because the sound quality is so much better. Hands down best Bluetooth speaker in the game for pretty cheap compared to other name brands. Make sure to get a case to store it in because you will def take it everywhere with you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melodie G.
Douglas, WY
il y a un an
JBL Flip 4 Will this be loud enough to hear in a car?
Tosha C. il y a 6 mois
Definitely! It's a great speaker. I own 3 and use them at home watching movies, in the yard during summer barbecues. I can hear it at the other end of my home so it would definitely be loud enough to hear in a car!
Liseth S.
MIAMI, FL
il y a un an
JBL Charge 3 ? it is durable?
CreatingmyFashion Y. il y a un an
Yes very durable
Allie M.
il y a un an
JBL Charge 3 ? How can I enter to win one of these? Or become an ambassador?
Karovii B. il y a un an
I bought this by myself and wrote review . I am not an ambassador.
Exzadrianna G.
Cartersville, GA
il y a 2 ans
JBL Charge 3 Is the speaker truly 100% waterproof? Would it still work if it was dropped in a swimming pool?
Hayden H. il y a 6 mois
This speaker is waterproof for up to 30 mins. So if it was dropped in the pool, as long as it’s pulled out between the 30 min mark I’d say your speaker would be just fine! I use mine in the shower and everything!
Alexa R.
Madeira Park , BC
il y a 3 ans
JBL Charge 3 How does it compare to other similar high end speakers?
kathleen R. il y a un an
Love it, originally had a Bose and I'd say it's louder