Start your review of Jb Sanfilippo & Son Whole Natural Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I enjoy natural almonds over any salted trail mix package.” in reviews
“They are always fresh and never have that stale taste, they have a good shelf life, and taste refreshing.” in reviews
“There very tasty and they are natural and organic which is really healthy especially if you are in adiet” in reviews
Good choice for a large quantity of natural almonds. They have good flavor and always taste fresh!
Love these, basically because they are all natural! What a better option and a very great taste!
Delano , CA
Thsee almonds are great on ice cream and yogurt and many more things even covered in chocolate
Chattanooga, TN
Nutritious and delicious. Can you used in a variety of ways. I used them to make almond milk.
These almonds seem a bit bigger than most of the other brands. It might jus the me though.
Plano, TX
Love these almonds as a snack and a great way to keep yourself full until dinnertime.
Carmel, IN
I'm a big fan of almonds. I love how healthy they are and how versatile they are.
manchester
Ask a question to the Influenster community...