BY JB SANFILIPPO & SON

• "I enjoy natural almonds over any salted trail mix package." in 1 review
  • "They are always fresh and never have that stale taste, they have a good shelf life, and taste refreshing." in 1 review
  • "There very tasty and they are natural and organic which is really healthy especially if you are in adiet" in 1 review
Ruefina S.
I love natural almonds, they taste delicious. Once you start eating it you can never stop until its all done addicting it is. I recommended them. Wasn't disappointed at all.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
You can eat these fresh almonds raw, you can use for a recipe, you can use for smoothie decorations and its natural so its also healthy!
sabrina h.
Ragley, LA
I use these from time to time in trail mixes, salads, cookies, chocolate bark, frostings, and as garnishes. They are always fresh and never have that stale taste, they have a good shelf life, and taste refreshing. Sometimes I'll eat them alone or throw them in a bowl of ice cream. It's a pretty fair product
Sokhary c.
Fresno, CA
I enjoy natural almonds over any salted trail mix package. It allows you to get full and it is conveniently available when you carry it in your sandwich ziploc bags.
Kim G.
I love their almonds. These are great in most any cooking. From smoothies, cookies/bars to just snacking on them...they're wonderful.
Trina M.
Great no-guilt snack for grazing. Since these are unsalted they also can be ground into almond flour and used in baking.
Tina N.
Orlando , FL
I'm eating these now and they are super fresh! I can't stop eating them,but thankfully I don't have to, because they're so healthy!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I love almonds I eat them when I'm in a snacking mood and I get all the satisfaction and none of the guilt.
Karesha J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love the fact that I can eat these and not feel any guilt because of the health factors of it.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Not only are these almonds a quick healthy snack, they are also perfect for making homemade almond milk.
Jessica M.