Start your review of Jb Sanfilippo & Son Whole Natural Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I enjoy natural almonds over any salted trail mix package.” in reviews
“They are always fresh and never have that stale taste, they have a good shelf life, and taste refreshing.” in reviews
“There very tasty and they are natural and organic which is really healthy especially if you are in adiet” in reviews
Ragley, LA
I use these from time to time in trail mixes, salads, cookies, chocolate bark, frostings, and as garnishes. They are always fresh and never have that stale taste, they have a good shelf life, and taste refreshing. Sometimes I'll eat them alone or throw them in a bowl of ice cream. It's a pretty fair product
Riverside, CA
Best almonds ive ever tasted. I'm really picky concerning the taste and texture of any peanuts, almonds and walnuts. These have the right crunch to them and its impossible for me to not finish a bag in less than two days.
South Holland , IL
I love natural almonds, they taste delicious. Once you start eating it you can never stop until its all done addicting it is. I recommended them. Wasn't disappointed at all.
Fresno, CA
I enjoy natural almonds over any salted trail mix package. It allows you to get full and it is conveniently available when you carry it in your sandwich ziploc bags.
Elk Grove, CA
These are a healthy quick snack to take when on the go, but they can also be added into almost anything. They are always a favorite for my whole family.
Boise, ID
Mmmmmmmm now these are super pricey buttttt totally worth it superrrr yummy and healthy for you all at the same time! good anytime snack <3
Hollis, NY
You can eat these fresh almonds raw, you can use for a recipe, you can use for smoothie decorations and its natural so its also healthy!
Good price for big amount of almonds I buy these all the time and make chocolate almonds for friends, and family and they love them
I love their almonds. These are great in most any cooking. From smoothies, cookies/bars to just snacking on them...they're wonderful.
Orlando , FL
I'm eating these now and they are super fresh! I can't stop eating them,but thankfully I don't have to, because they're so healthy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...