Jazz Airlines

I genuinely think that this logo was on the apples I bought from the supermarket today LOL
Where do they fly? Is this in the US?
What is it exaclty?
Start your review of Jazz Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Our primary airline in and out of our little east coast city.” in reviews
“And when I do I try to stick with the big names I know that makes me feel a little bit more cordite table. ” in reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Cheap flights and convenient flights to any location. The people are always nice and the service is very good.
Fairfield, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very small planes. Part of air canada but has Limited routes presumably because of the size of their planes.
Brighton, IL
Nice, clean, and spacious! Great service and great rewards program!!! I recommend trying! it is a great buy!
Mine Hill, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fueron muy amables en el viaje,es económico la comida no tan buena lo recomiendo si es para un vuelo corto
Far Rockaway, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love traveling in this company because they very nice to me and they let you know if you need anything
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew with thiamine about a month back. Planes way to small for my taste and service was not so great.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Cada viaje es increíblemente bueno me gustan las azafatas buenas y cariñosas que me trataron bien
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Not as known, but pretty nice! Prices aren't too affordable but AMAZING amenities! Great service!
The trip was ok I guess but it doesn’t stand out from other plane services, but still good trip
Southlake, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I’ve only flown on this airline nice. They were accommodating and customer service was good.