Jazz Airlines

I genuinely think that this logo was on the apples I bought from the supermarket today LOL
Where do they fly? Is this in the US?
What is it exaclty?
Start your review of Jazz Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Our primary airline in and out of our little east coast city.” in 1 review
“And when I do I try to stick with the big names I know that makes me feel a little bit more cordite table. ” in 1 review
North Carolina
I absolutely love this airline, they are friendly very clean I’ve never had a problem with them. And best of all the meals are delicious they don’t taste like they are out of the box they taste homemade it’s amazing.
Los Angeles
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It’s a little hard to get some service when you’re there, but it’s not a bad ride I feel like for the most part it’s nice and smooth it’s just sometimes during flight service it’s a little chaotic and not as organized.
Bartlett
It's has good customer service and they treat you well I ride withe this air line one a year or so and it's really good I really appreciate it and I will try to go on this airline more often
I flew Jazz Airlines to Canada the first time I went years ago. It was a very early flight so there weren’t many people aboard, but none the less the staff was great and accommodating!
I have flown with this airline for many years. The experience was great and i enjoyed the many long hours i was there for. The food tasted alright. It was kind of bland but its airplane food. I would recommend to all my friends
Fulton, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a very positive flying experience using this airline. The attendants were very polite and helpful. The aircraft was clean and prepared for the flight. Would recommend to anyone. Quick and cheaper flight.
oaklnd
good app for a free game that you would get to see the other one on a call from the library or the other person or whatever it says it’s ok fine then i was the way i is a great app to be like oh my jesus was the day we were dating and then i got it bruh bruh is a time of a day for a week or so today omg was a great time for y’all both of you guys have fun at work today and i is the time for you bruh is that what you want
Lawrenceville, GA
Muy buena la experiencia, muy puntuales, asientos cómodos y mucha amabilidad de todos los trabajadores. La experiencia de viaje es única y siempre será un placer tocar las mueves con todo el equipo. Una y mil veces recomendados, gracias por todo
Reno
Affordable! Very welcoming and friendly staff. Although the only thing that lacks is the comfort, the seats are alright... didn’t really let me sleep, but hey! Worth it for short flights!!
east brunswick
this was a very average flight. the workers were kind of rude and the service was poor. it got me from point a to b which was all that was really needed. economy was clean but could’ve been upkept a little more