BY JAZZ AIRLINES #20 in Airlines

• I genuinely think that this logo was on the apples I bought from th...2 Answers
  • Where do they fly? Is this in the US? 2 Answers
  • What is it exaclty?1 Answers
Jazz Airlines
  • "And when I do I try to stick with the big names I know that makes me feel a little bit more cordite table. " in 1 review
  • "Our primary airline in and out of our little east coast city." in 1 review
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Los Angeles, CA
The Jazz airlines have always been kind to me when I travel with my dog. I travel with Air Canada/Jazz when traveling to/from Atlantic Canada, they don't provide great flight times or give enough time in between connections to this part of Canada. I have missed many flights for this reason.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Globetrotter Expert
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Quills G.
Quills G.
San Francisco
The plane was small but the flight was safe. I would suggest you take this plane only for short flights. The flight attendants were kind and made sure we had everything we needed. I would use this airline again.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Guelph, Ontario
This airline successfully got me and my luggage from point A to point B, price was reasonable and aircraft was very typical, nothing fancy, seats were a little cramped but staff were friendly and professional and I would fly with them again in the future.
Natassia S.
Natassia S.
I always love taking jazz airlines. Great prices and location options. The in air service is always great and planes are relatively spacious compared to other airlines.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Jacksonville , FL
Never used this air line. Have never heard of it and did not know that this exists. Don't know if I will ever get on this air line
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
Globetrotter Expert
Love the way things go here nice good job keep up the good work and y'all have more people visit you guys nice job
myra o.
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a great airline to use n experiemce great people n very talkative make u feel at home n secure each travel
Josefina R.
Josefina R.
Globetrotter Expert
Cada viaje es increƭblemente bueno me gustan las azafatas buenas y cariƱosas que me trataron bien
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
Nice, clean, and spacious! Great service and great rewards program!!! I recommend trying! it is a great buy!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Globetrotter Expert
I genuinely think that this logo was on the apples I bought from the supermarket today LOL
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Globetrotter Expert
Where do they fly? Is this in the US?
Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert
How expensive is this airline compared to others?
jacky m.