Jazz Airlines uploaded by Corrina D.

BY JAZZ AIRLINES #20 in Airlines

Jazz Airlines
  • "And when I do I try to stick with the big names I know that makes me feel a little bit more cordite table. " in 1 review
  • "Our primary airline in and out of our little east coast city." in 1 review
Chloe C.
San Francisco
.... All of the planes I have flown on with this airline were very very tiny planes that I was scared would fall apart. While the flights do go just fine and nothing was that bad, these planes definitely could be given an upgrade to make them a bit more modern and comfortable
Sarabeth O.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I travel so often for work and am often spending so much time in a plane or a car going from one place to another. I loved my travels with them. I felt relaxed and taken care of the entire time.
Tulasi B.
16 North Grafton, MA
Globetrotter Expert
ok service... seat spacing was less...Drinks were served with refills offered twice through. Custom forms handed out during descent. Quick taxi to the gate upon landing and we were quick to deplane. Bags arrived swiftly and we were out of the airport within 15 minutes of clearing immigration at Pearson. Overall, a pleasant experience and I would use them again on short hops.
Samantha C.
Airdrie , AB
Anything run by aircanada is a joke. I'd rather pay more to westjet than be stuck with air Canada in any form. The only reason why im giving any stars is because I have to - kinda like buying a plane ticket in Canada. Its a monopoly and you have nearly no choice.
Kara D.
Boston, MA
I just flew with Jazz airlines recently, I would say it was a positive experience. The flight attendants were helpful and it was a long but relatively painless flight. I would recommend flying with Jazz Airlines.
Ellen C.
Los Angeles, CA
The Jazz airlines have always been kind to me when I travel with my dog. I travel with Air Canada/Jazz when traveling to/from Atlantic Canada, they don't provide great flight times or give enough time in between connections to this part of Canada. I have missed many flights for this reason.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Globetrotter Expert
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Quills G.
San Francisco
The plane was small but the flight was safe. I would suggest you take this plane only for short flights. The flight attendants were kind and made sure we had everything we needed. I would use this airline again.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
I have only flown Jazz on their private charters for events. I can't complain about them on this front but am not familiar with any other of their services. Everyone who works here is a joy!
Karla G.
Guelph, Ontario
This airline successfully got me and my luggage from point A to point B, price was reasonable and aircraft was very typical, nothing fancy, seats were a little cramped but staff were friendly and professional and I would fly with them again in the future.
Joanna B.
Globetrotter Expert
Where do they fly? Is this in the US?
Sarah M.
Globetrotter Expert
I genuinely think that this logo was on the apples I bought from the supermarket today LOL
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert
How expensive is this airline compared to others?
jacky m.
Phoenix , Az
What is it exaclty?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Globetrotter Expert
Have you had any trouble with this Airline while traveling with children or a disability such as a wheelchair like myself?