BY JAYS

Jays Barbecue Potato Chips: Simply made with the finest quality ingredients since 1927 Can't stop eating 'em see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I buy these chip for parties or cookouts. They taste great. Everyone love chips. They always taste good. I wish the will fill up more. The chips are only half bag. I still buy the because they are good. It's seems all chip are like that now.
Alexis V.
La Verne , CA
I love these. When I lived in Chicago I used to get these all the times but now that I live in Los Angeles I can't get them anymore. These are the best chips though and the barbeque ones are the best of all the Jays chips.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Chicago comfort food one of the best chips out there will not disappoint flavor or crunch they're not so healthy but there OK to have once in a while they beat out any other barbecue flavored chips out there
Amanda S.
Rockford, IL
These are my favorite chips!! I love the flavor and little bit of heat/spice. I'm so thankful that now I'm living in Georgia I have great family that sends them to me!
Angelica N.
These chips are my favorite #backyardbash hot dogs and burgers take amazing with these chips on the side. they are always are at a reasonable price.
Sophia Z.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a classic for a reason! Sweet and crunchy, these are a hit at backyard cookouts but my favorite... crumbled up on a hot dog with relish.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
Yum yum! Very delicious and affordable! I love this as a snack for my family and friends! Very easy access to this in your local grocery store!
Nancy C.
Barbecue potato chips are great for barbecue or for snacks. I like then cause they have that salty and sweet taste....delicious.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
Love these! I'm a sucker for barbecue chips and these are by far one of my go-to chips
noel a.
Gary, IN
Soooo good!!! I even sometimes add a little hot sauce to get a sweet spicy taste..