BY JAYJUN

It is dual functional moisture mask that containing moisture factors, so, it helps improve wrinkles & whitening your face. Including mineral ingredients of lava water in Jeju island (designed UNESCO world natural heritage site), make your skin healthy Step 1 : Real Water Cleaning Form (1.5ml) Step 2 : Vita Snow Essence (1.5ml) Step 3 : Water Brightening Black Mask How to use 1. Wash your face with "Real water cleansing form" 2. Apply "Vita Snow Essence" on your face 3. Attach black mask (STEP 3) for 10-20 minutes. see more...

Joanne Y.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely adore this product!! I bought about 3 boxes myself. I love that it comes with cleanser, it’s perfect for when you go on trips and don’t want to carry so many products.

My skin was glowing after just one use! It makes a huge difference. And it doesn’t hurt that this sheet mask is so affordable!
lately I have been using these masks and they are super good, they leave my face soft without fat and without black spots.

Amazon