BY JAYBIRD

PureSound and SignalPlus technologies; Shift Bluetooth interface; Jenna voice prompts; sound isolating; 6mm drivers; Comply ear tips see more...

• Can you tell me are these completely wireless ear buds or do they...1 Answers
Ethan C.
Knoxville, TN
I love these headphones! So glad to see the many different options for the earbuds. Sound overall is great, but I personally like a little more bass. I haven't tried the fins, as they stay in my ears without a problem. Jaybird also includes multiple clips to tighten the cord so it dose not hang. They also include a nice hard case that offers a lot of protection and stores the USB charging cable. My only gripe with the case is that it attracts a lot of pocket lint. Overall, I would definitely recommend these headphones.
Carm Z.
Toronto, ON
Definitely NOT worth the money. I really wanted a pair of wireless headphones and heard these were the best on the market but they are terrible. They fall out when I run even with the "fins". I didn't find the sound to be amazing either. Personally I think the $30 apple headphones are way better.
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA
Can you tell me are these completely wireless ear buds or do they have a wire that connects the two buds?