Jaybird - Freedom F5 In-ear Wireless Headphones - Ocean uploaded by Tamara F.Jaybird - Freedom F5 In-ear Wireless Headphones - Ocean uploaded by Melissa J.

BY LOGITECH INC JAYBIRD

Rock out to your favorite tunes at the gym or on vacation with these Jaybird Freedom wireless earbuds, and use the metal inline remote to take or reject calls. The sweat-proof design keeps up with your regimen. Bluetooth capabilities on these Jaybird Freedom wireless earbuds let you connect to a phone, tablet or laptop. see more...

Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Review for: Jaybird - Freedom F5 In-ear Wireless Headphones - Ocean
After having a horrible experience with my Powerbeats 2 earphones literally deteriorating from my sweat, I decided to try JayBird. I have them in blue. They were on the expensive side but after a couple of months, I felt they were worth every penny. The sound quality is great, there's an app that syncs different EQs that can be saved or shared with other users, and they are so light. It took a couple of weeks to get the fit right. They come with six different ear tip sets and three set of "wings" to get a customized fit. The major con is that they advertise that they are sweat/water resistant/proof; they are not. After 6-9 months mine wouldn't play for longer than 3 hours and ultimately stopped charging. JayBird does have a year warranty but it took three weeks of pulling teeth and being on their back about shipping me a replacement. Nothing is perfect, I guess.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Loma Linda , CA
Review for: Jaybird - Freedom F5 In-ear Wireless Headphones - Ocean
Just got these amazing Bluetooth wireless headphones as a gift. I'm a runner and love running with music but get super irritated by the headphone cord being in my way. It's always a distraction having to fuss with it. Not anymore these jaybird wireless ones are amazing super excited to not have cords bugging me on my runs.