BY JAY STREET

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Take To The StreetsIn downtown Brooklyn they walk the cobblestone streets near the office to draw inspiration. It was there on Jay Street that they had the idea to bottle a better iced coffee. Jay Street Coffee's extra rich flavors are indulgently delicious, a perfectly smooth treat to add to your day. Fresh Brewed - Bottled with just the right heat to maintain freshness and flavor100% Arabica - A rich, yet smooth bean for balance and character Medium Roasted - Roasted to provide a mildly sweet taste without the acidityr Bst Free - Only milk coming form dairy herds, not treated with rBST is used Jay Street Coffee Extra Rich Medium Roasted Hazelnut - 9.1 fl oz see more...

Review (1)
The first time I had this I had it hot and I didnt like it. Second time I had it cold and it's delish!. Very smooth flavor. I would recommend them and I do plan to buy more. I got mine at the dollar store! What awesome find.