BY JAY ROBB

Offering Only The Best! Since 1990, the Jay Robb Corporation has been producing what we feel are the best protein powders on the planet. To the best of our knowledge, we were the first company in the world to create a whey protein powder made from cows not treated with rBGH (a synthetic growth hormone). Because rBGH-free whey is primarily obtained from small farms throughout the world, there is only a limited supply. The Jay Robb Corporation secures large quantities abroad each year to meet our growing needs; however, there are times when the world supply runs short. During these periods, we may choose to procure the highest quality domestic whey protein in conjunction with rBGH-free raw materials to produce our world-class whey protein. God bless you! Jay RobbClinical NutritionistAuthor of The Fruit Flush Our Mission Statement: To produce the best-tasting protein powders on the planet. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Isis N.
I discovered this protein powder thanks to free samples from Vitamin Shoppe when they were hosting a special event. I found it to be absolutely delicious, especially when mixed with fruit juice. It makes the final drink taste like a smoothie, but with the consistency of juice. It's a little on the pricey side, but for me, it's worth it.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
I used this a few times as a protein drink. I didn't care for the flavor too much but it did do it's job!