Jay Robb Whey Protein
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "I've been buying this from Kroger for the last few months and its pretty good." in 1 review
- "This is a pretty great standard protein shake made with stevia, which is great for those with sensitivities to artificial sweeteners." in 1 review
- "Not overly sweet...a subtle vanilla flavor you can drink as is or mix with other flavors." in 1 review
- "2) There are 25 grams per serving 3) It mixes really well 4) It's created from cows not treated with rBGH Very yummy and blends well with everything I've tried so far!" in 1 review
- "it tastes great and is all natural.. definitely recommend! " in 1 review
I found it too sweet, but maybe because I'm a person who don't eat a lot of sugar.
Good consistency and good vanilla flavor, remind me to vanilla milkshake I use to drink when I was a chi
This protein is high-quality and tastes great. I love the orange flavor as it tastes like a creamsicle! Depending on my mood I'll throw in some strawberries or some banana, etc, to change up the flavor.
I like that it comes in a bag as I hate the giant plastic containers. I feel like there's always some powder stuck in them. I also feel like this is much less wasteful than the large containers.
It might be a little pricey, but it is a higher quality protein than many of the protein powders sold at discount stores, so you get what you pay for.
1) It is made with stevia instead of with artificial sweeteners, so it's all-natural.
2) There are 25 grams per serving
3) It mixes really well
4) It's created from cows not treated with rBGH
Very yummy and blends well with everything I've tried so far!