Jay Robb Whey Protein

Dietary Supplement. All-Natural Fat-Free Award-Winning Formula 100% Whey Isolate. The Best-Tasting Protein on the Planet™. Outrageously delicious! 25 grams per serving. Easy to mix! Made with Stevia! Made with **rBGH-free protein **Since 1990, the Jay Rob Corporation has been producing what we feel are the best protein powders on the planet.  To the best of our knowledge, we were the first company in the world to create a whey protein made from cows not treated with rBGH . Because r. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I've been buying this from Kroger for the last few months and its pretty good." in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty great standard protein shake made with stevia, which is great for those with sensitivities to artificial sweeteners." in 1 review
  • "Not overly sweet...a subtle vanilla flavor you can drink as is or mix with other flavors." in 1 review
  • "2) There are 25 grams per serving 3) It mixes really well 4) It's created from cows not treated with rBGH Very yummy and blends well with everything I've tried so far!" in 1 review
  • "it tastes great and is all natural.. definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Paige N.
York, PA
Review for: Vanilla more...
I'm extremely picky when it comes to protein powder, but this is one of my favorites! It's extremely smooth when it's mixed with just water or almond milk and it's also great when blended with other fruits and vegetables. It also has a great flavor and I love how it's sweetened with stevia instead of something completely artificial.
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
I've always tried to find simple proteins and would disappointed when I would look at the ingredients.. and then I found Jay Robb! Their flavors are superb; and the amount of protein and the clean ingredients are like no other. It's made with stevia, so it still has some artificial sweetening elements.. but I prefer those over sucralose, etc. any day! It is a little pricey, but totally worth it if you're looking for clean-eats and not too many additives.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I actually really enjoy this product I find mine at whole foods I love the vanilla flavor and I also really do enjoy the chocolate flavor. It is a great way protein that keeps me full and focused all day long. This is a great after workout recovery shake it is packed with lots of protein and has very little sugar which is great.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
I am a fitness instructor and runner. This protein is the best! It helps build and repair my muscles. I recover faster between workouts because of it. It tastes amazing, mixes well and is a great price for the value. It also doesn't have a bunch of added crap, just natural ingredients.
Lou M.
Bethesda, MD
This is my 2nd time trying a protein shake, and this time I research a lot about it. Finally decided for Jay Robb's because of its clean list of ingredients and price👌🏻

I found it too sweet, but maybe because I'm a person who don't eat a lot of sugar.

Good consistency and good vanilla flavor, remind me to vanilla milkshake I use to drink when I was a chi
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
Jay Robb really is the best tasting whey protein! I prefer the flavor of vanilla, because it mixes well in smoothies. It blends easily in a shaker bottle and dissolves quickly with leaving any grit or chalkiness. I love that it is low in carbs, but still perfectly sweet!
Brandi T.
Wichita, KS
This is my absolute favorite, go-to protein powder. I've tried so many different protein powders it would be impossible to list them all. This is the one I've gone back to over and over again.

This protein is high-quality and tastes great. I love the orange flavor as it tastes like a creamsicle! Depending on my mood I'll throw in some strawberries or some banana, etc, to change up the flavor.

I like that it comes in a bag as I hate the giant plastic containers. I feel like there's always some powder stuck in them. I also feel like this is much less wasteful than the large containers.

It might be a little pricey, but it is a higher quality protein than many of the protein powders sold at discount stores, so you get what you pay for.
Jami B.
If you want a great protein powder that tastes fantastic and is sugar free and of excellent quality, then this is the stuff for you! This is not your cheap protein powder that you buy at Walmart that tastes awful when you burp! This powder is good enough that you can put an entire scoop in a blender, a cup of almond milk and a cup of ice, blend the whole thing and enjoy it with nothing else added in to try to mask a nasty flavor--because it's not nasty at all! It's that good!
Lindsay C.
Monroe, MI
I love this protein! It is good for you (no artificial ingredients) and it tastes amazing! I would not recommend shaking this in a shaker bottle though - it gets really foamy. I usually just stir mine. I get the strawberry flavor. The price is a little high, but with these type of things you want to pay more for better quality!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this protein powder for a few reasons:
1) It is made with stevia instead of with artificial sweeteners, so it's all-natural.
2) There are 25 grams per serving
3) It mixes really well
4) It's created from cows not treated with rBGH
Very yummy and blends well with everything I've tried so far!