BY JAY ROBB

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Offering Only The Best! Since 1990, the Jay Robb Corporation has been producing what we feel are the best-tasting protein powders on the planet. To the best of our knowledge, we were the first company in the world to create a whey protein powder made from cows not treated with rBGH (a synthetic growth hormone). Because rBGH-free whey is primarily obtained from small farms throughout the world, there is only a limited supply. The Jay Robb Corporation secures large quantities abroad each year to meet our growing needs; however, there are times when the world supply runs short. During these periods, we may choose to procure the highest quality domestic whey protein in conjunction with rBGH-free raw materials to produce our world-class whey protein. -JayClinical NutritionistCreator of the JayClub Discover my secrets for staying lean for life by joining JayClub. As a member of the JayClub, I will be your online weight-loss coach and personal trainer, this providing you with the program and support you need to get in the best shape of your life! see more...

Review (1)
April E.
Buda, TX
I love the egg-white protein from Jay Robb!! Its the first powder that my sensitive stomach has tolerated. The vanilla packets are so convenient, I have them stored in every bag I carry, the car, the gym bag, my office...you name it, I have a packet sitting around for me to never have an excuse to snack badly.

back