BY JAY ROBB ENTERPRISES

Dietary Supplement The Best-Tasting Protein on the Planet™ Outrageously delicious! 25 grams protein per serving! Easy to mix! Made with stevia! #1 Recommended Best Egg Protein Health Ranger Award 2007 From chickens not treated with hormones Offering Only the Best! Since 1990, the Jay Robb Corporation has been producing what we feel are the best-tasting protein powders on the planet.  To the best of our knowledge, we were the first company in the world to create a whey protein powder made with stevia and raw materials derived from cows not treated with rBGH . We have taken a strong stance against the use of artificial sweeteners and flavors.  You will find neither in our high-quality formulas -- nor will you find preservatives, MSG or artificial colors. Jay Robb Egg White Protein powder is unique and famous for its natural flavor systems.  The egg wh see more...

• Why is this better than whey protein? Does it taste like ...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I am surprised that no one has reviewed this fantastic product yet!! I happened upon this at GNC while looking for a "female friendly" protein shake: low calories, good amount of protein, few artificial stuffs and no unnecessary body building/workout boost additives. This fit the bill. I also needed something that wasn't thick, chalky, hard to digest, or just plain yucky. I could not believe how GOOD this stuff tasted! It smells like vanilla cake batter, or a vanilla cake/cupcake candle and has a nice vanilla flavor. I have mixed it with everything from basic skim milk to almond milk to soy milk; even orange juice! It is fantastic with a bit of milk, ice cubes and a touch of honey. At only 110 calories per serving and 25 grams of protein, this is an awesome option for women who (like me) are working out to gain lean muscle. It will not thicken up when you blend it in a blender for a smoothie, and it bakes well in recipes for muffins, breads, cookies, you name it. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Joni G.
Sterling Hts, MI
As a person that has to have at least one protein beverage per day (per Dr.'s orders) I have tasted pretty much every single protein drink you can imagine. I noticed I was becoming increasingly sicker trying to take in the Whey based proteins, so I began the journey to find veggie, plant, soy and pea based proteins. I found this while placing an order on Vitacost and decided to give it a try. OMG!!! This stuff is not only incredibly delicious, but it doesn't make me feel ill, I feel full a lot longer than I did with the other proteins, and did I mention this is DELICIOUS? No sand in the bottom of my glass or grit with every swallow. No cement block of protein in my glass if it sits for longer than a few minutes (I barely need the assistance of constant blender ball shaking). I love the Strawberry and Vanilla flavors the most. I like to add fresh berries to the shakes in my blender, along with some almond milk. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! If they stop making this protein and I have to go back to the old proteins, I am not going to be a happy camper.
Shauna S.
My favorite!!! I love this brand and I love this protein! I not only use it for shakes but use it to bake in my low carb life style. I use this and the non-flavored kind constantly. I appreciate the good quality ingredients.
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
As anyone knows EGG WHITES are the best thing for you! this is the best thing for you. try it nowww!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I personally hate eating eggs but want the benefit of the protein and this powder does exactly that
Viv M.
Miami, Florida
As a newcomer to the protein shake world, I was surprised by the amazing taste and consistency of this powder. Since trying this product I find myself wanting a protein shake at snack time and loving the fact that it's really good for me too! Blend one scoop with a banana and almond milk...you'll thank me later!
Dorothy B.
Charleston , SC
Why is this better than whey protein? Does it taste like eggs?