Jay Robb Egg White Protein Vanilla -- 24 oz uploaded by Aubrey M.Jay Robb Egg White Protein Vanilla -- 24 oz uploaded by Aubrey M.

BY JAY ROBB

• Great product not the best by itself but mixed with banana and mi...1 Answers
  • What different ways have you used this product? Wondering if it w...4 Answers
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Foodie Expert
This is a fantastic high protein, low fat, low carb protein powder! It mixes REALLY well with almond milk!

If you mix it with water, be warned that this product can get VERY frothy! Also, I have found that 8-10oz of fluid per scoop makes a consistency that is perfect for me!

I also like to mix cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract in mine to taste somewhat like Hoechata!
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Seneca, SC
Foodie Expert
My nutritionist recommended this & I'm glad she did. It taste great & blends well with no clumps. It's not made from whey, soy, or pea protein so there is less bloating.
ALISHA V.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Foodie Expert
Lost 30lbs when I used this in my workout and eating healthy routine. It’s low in carbs and fat but high in protein. I still have some that I got for buy one and get the 2nd one half off at GNC. I would recommend this for women on that low carb or no carb diet!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Saint Marys , OH
Foodie Expert
I love this protein. I am allergic to dairy and this is a great alternative to whey protein. It mixes well and tastes great in a smoothie!
debbyszczepanski
debbyszczepanski
Dallas
I used this product mixed with my normal Chocolate whey protein. Great product. Would recommend. Have not tried it on its own but I imagine it would be to frothy.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great Protein powder for those who cannot have whey. It mixes well and has super clean ingredients. Word to the wise... don't try to make protein pancakes with egg white protein. You will end up with something that resembles styrofoam.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Foodie Expert
This is an excellent protein powder mix! We try to avoid soy (due to GMOs,) and whey (due to growth hormones,) so this is an amazing alternative, that actually has more protein than most soy/whey shakes. It's very fine powder so it mixes creamy and blends very well with other ingredients.
Jerry L.
Jerry L.
Willis, TX
The protein here really packs a punch. Phenomenal preworkout shake or eve just for a hectic morning on the job.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
What different ways have you used this product? Wondering if it will be good in a smoothie with some greens and fruit!
Great product not the best by itself but mixed with banana and milk its great and works great I enjoyed!