BY JAY ROBB

Offering Only the Best! Since 1990, the Jay Robb Corporation has been producing what is felt to be the best protein powders on the planet. To the best of the Jay Robb Corporation's knowledge, they were the first company in the world to create a whey protein powder made from cows not treated with rBGH (a synthetic growth hormone).Jay Robb Corporation has taken a strong stance against the use of artificial sweeteners and flavors. You will find neither in these high-quality formulas - nor will you find preservatives, MSG, or artificial colors. Jay Robb Egg White Protein powder is unique and famous for its natural flavor systems. The egg white protein raw material is derived from chickens not given growth hormones. The protein is flash pasteurized for safety, with no additional heating used during the final processing. One taste of this easy-to-mix delicious Egg White Protein, and you'll be a fan for life! Provides all the essential and branched amino acids, plus other naturally occurring amino acids. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sam D.
I actually really like this protein. I tried to use it with water in a mixer bottle and THAT was a mistake. If you've ever baked with egg white you know they get really frothy when agitated. Mixing them is no different, they just get frothy and bubbly; it's the worst. I started blending them with a large frozen banana, 8-10 oz soy milk, and 2 tbsp TruNut. It's amazing! As much as I love my new protein shake, I probably won't be buying it again until they change the ingredients. This protein has xylitol in it as a sweetener and if you have pets you know that even just a small amount of xylitol can be fatal to a dog or cat. I'm not willing to risk one of my dogs getting into it and getting sick or dying, so I will not be purchasing this again. PLEASE TAKE THE XYLITOL OUT!
Joyce L.
Vista, CA
I bought this because vitamin Shoppe ran out of the Chocolate Whey Protein Powder and I figured this was the next best thing...I REALLY wanted to like the Egg White Protein powder because I like Jay Robb's other products...This was GROSS...honestly. Upon opening the package, the initial smell wasn't horrible. I was looking forward to it. Then, I put a scoop with the recommended amount of water and everything changed. The smell, taste and texture was so off putting, I had to spit it out. It had that ick eggy smell and it had a weird taste. If you don't guzzle it straight away, it turns kind of slimy... I bought the 24 oz. for nearly $40. I need to use this sucker up so I'm going to see if I can make protein brownies or something to make this more palatable. Next time, I'm going to add a little raw cocoa, unsweetened vanilla almond milk (instead of water), half a banana, a little natural peanut butter and blend it with ice to see if I can improve the taste...at this point, I need to drink my money's worth...
Wendy P.
Chester, VA
Tastes good but it does not mix well. The calories are good but it is a little expensive but I think worth it in the end. I purchased this at my local Kroger and I would purchase again !