BY JAY ROBB

Jay Robb Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate 24 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
So good! It tastes really good! And it has only 1g of carbs! The tastes masks all the greens I put in my protein shakes! This is my go to chocolate protein powder and it has helped me lose 30lbs! I’m extremely satisfied and would buy it again!
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
1 of 2 protein powders I've used for years. Excellent amount of protein and low in sugar. Mixes/blends extremely well, something I'm really particular about. My favorite shake when I sorta want to indulge: chocolate jay robb, unflavored almond milk, 1/2 a frozen banana and a bit of PB2 (check it out if you don't know what it is), add ice and blend. Yum.
Kaberi S.
I had ordered the chocolate protein powder first before I ordered the vanilla one and I have to say that I didn't enjoy this one as much. The taste was alright but could have been a little better in my opinion. I do like it though and would order it again as this is the only brand of protein powder I use.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
This is the only protein I've ever purchased and this is the only one I will continue to purchase :) nothing artificial, and taste awesome!!! Pricy, but worth it!!!
Alissa K.
This is delicious. I often mix mine with almond milk and drink it as a snack. It's low in calories and very filling. It satisfies a sweets craving for me too.