BY JAY MANUEL BEAUTY

The Ultimate Pencils take all the limitations out of when, where, and how to use liners. This unique collection pushes the envelope on pigment intensity and provides smooth, opaque, transfer-resistant color that adherences to eyes and lips and wears like no other pencil. Perfect for use in the inner or outer eye line and ideal for defining lips with as much boldness or subtlety as desired. Formula that glides on smoothly, without dragging and then adheres to the skin for impeccable wearability and intensity. The Ultimate Lip & Eye Pencil, Glow see more...

Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Wicked more...
I received a sample of the "Wicked" shade which is a black that is very pigmented and so smooth that it glides right on. However since this is not waterproof and I do have oily lids it does smudge pretty easily. a little disappointed since I really like its texture.
Brittany B.
I've tried numerous colors of these and they seem really nice. I haven't worn them all day to tell you they stay on forever though. They do smudge on my hand but not terribly. They are very creamy and very pigmented. Definitely worth a try.
Jaclyn L.
Review for: Wicked more...
I received a free sample of this liner from PlumPerfect. I was really excited to try this liner as both an eyeliner and a lipliner. After playing around with the sample as a lipliner, I noticed that there is a high amount of transfer with this color, especially compared to other colors in the collection. However, a positive note is that the shade is a dark & rich black, making it perfect for the bold lip/ dramatic eyes, and the pencil applied so smoothly, creamy and pigmented.
Review for: Glow more...
I received a free sample of this liner from PlumPerfect. I LOVE that this product is multi-functional, that it was created to be used for the eyes and/or the lips. The pencil itself is so creamy and applies smoothly. I have noticed with the other shades that I received that these products transfer a lot. I haven't specifically noticed it with 'Glow' since it is a light golden color. Otherwise, beautiful pigmentation and creaminess!
Jaclyn L.
Review for: Treat more...
I received a free sample of this liner from PlumPerfect. I think that 'Treat' is my least favorite of the shades that I received. The pencil itself seemed a lot drier than the rest of the pencils, and the pigmentation wasn't stunning. The product did transfer a lot, as well, which was a letdown. Beautiful pink-y red color, but the formula seemed different compared to the other bold and unique colors in the collection.
Review for: Omg more...
I received a free sample of this liner from PlumPerfect. I LOVE that this product is multi-functional, that it was created to be used for the eyes and/or the lips. The pencil itself is so creamy and applies smoothly. However, I have noticed that while it is pigmented, it transfers a lot as well. Otherwise, this would be great if the makeup is set afterwards! 'OMG' is such a beautiful light blue/teal color!
Sonya B.
Very nice color live that i can use it both for eye and lip its a bronze and gold shimmy color
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is this still on sale for 20% off?