BY JAY MANUEL BEAUTY

Jay Manuel Beauty® The Everything Mascara - Noir What's your look? Long and defined? Full and fluttery? No need to decide - Jay's inspired mascara design lets you explore every side of sexy. The luxurious conditioning formula coats lashes with a single swipe, leaving them flexible and crumble-resistant as the adjustable wand lets you choose between lengthening and thickening actions. Be limitless in your beauty - and be everything you want to be. What You Get .28 fl. oz. The Everything Mascara - Noir (black) see more...

MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
What other word to describe this mascara aside “Awesome sauce!”... I stumbled on this brand when I went to the mall and being a curious shopper, I decided to try it. IT IS AMAZING. It does exactly what a mascara should do which is lengthen and voluminise. Also, it doesn’t flake off... Jay Manuel Beauty® The Everything Mascara - Noir
Loren M.
I received this mascara as a free gift with purchase from beauty.com. I was surprised by how great it was. My lashes were big and thick and I did not take too many coats.
Chantal H.
I have this mascara and it's absolutely amazing. It makes my eyelashes look longer and thicker by turning the nob. The best that I have ever had.
Tamara J.
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of Jay Manuel Beauty The Everything Mascara Noir.  It goes on too clumpy and wet and makes my lashes stick together.  Once I separated my lashes and allowed it to dry, it started flaking off and looked bad and felt really uncomfortable.  Sadly, this is a pass for me.