Jay Manuel Beauty Powder to Cream Foundation uploaded by Zuri R.Jay Manuel Beauty Powder to Cream Foundation uploaded by Zuri R.

BY JAY MANUEL BEAUTY

Jay Manuel Beauty® Powder to Cream Foundation - Light Filter 1 What's your key to looking perfectly polished? No need for heavy foundations - this incredible formula turns from a velvety powder into a creamy texture for the perfect medium-to-full coverage. Photoluminescent technology helps you hide the appearance of flaws while elevating your look to a camera-ready glow. It's the simple application to a beautiful sophistication - red carpet totally optional. What You Get .4 oz. Powder to Cream Foundation - Light Filter 1 (light ivory) see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? I've been trying to find the right foun...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation . What kind of finish does this give ? 1 Answers
Dani H.
Dani H.
Review for: Light 4
I really really love this. I recommend applying it with a brush. I swirl it in the cap and buff it on my face. This is a light to medium coverage. I would say that it isn't buildable past medium. I am a repeat user because this is wonderful for every day. On oily skin, I would recommend setting this with a powder.
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
I bought Jay Manuel Beauty powder to cream foundation questioning my self if I would actually use it, I really just purchased it because I wanted to try it for myself how a powder could become cream/liquid  as soon a it touched my skin. WELL, I regret not doing so any sooner because the substance is amazing, I first didn't know what I would use for application but after 2 tries with different applicators, I decided that a brush would be the best option. The powder is so smooth and as soon a sit touches your face you fell it creamy  to the touch.It is not fast dy, it allows you to blend it perfect, and it is medium coverage. I LOVE THE FACT THAT IT DOES NOT DRY YOUR FACE , OR MAKES YOUR FACE OILY. Its just perfect!  for more pictures feel free to follow me on INSTAGRAM @MRS.ZRIVAS
Monique S.
Monique S.
Bourbonnais
Is it good for oily skin? I've been trying to find the right foundation for my skin type.
Hayat A.
Hayat A.
I'm looking for a foundation . What kind of finish does this give ?