Jay Manuel Beauty Jay Manuel Beauty Skin Perfector Foundation - Medium Filter 1 uploaded by Hannah C.Jay Manuel Beauty Jay Manuel Beauty Skin Perfector Foundation - Medium Filter 1 uploaded by Gwendolyn J.Jay Manuel Beauty Jay Manuel Beauty Skin Perfector Foundation - Medium Filter 1 uploaded by Gwendolyn J.

BY JAY MANUEL BEAUTY

Want the secret to a perfectly polished look? This silicone-based liquid foundation blends lightly over skin, provides buildable coverage over flaws and helps you discover the lit-from-within look of illusory perfection. Get the camera-ready glow you've been coveting - it's one smooth move away. What You Get .89 fl. oz. Skin Perfector Foundation - Medium Filter 1 (soft beige) see more...

Gwendolyn J.
I use medium filter 4 and I love the coverage I received all the colors, eyeshadows, blushes, eyeliners, mascara and lipsticks from #jaymanuelbeauty #houseparty #sponsored my friends now use it we love it and he has such a large selection you will find your match
Chantal H.
I thought that this foundation was pretty amazing, but it's not as flawless from what I would have thought I had notice the cakeiness. By the second day of using it the cap broke off and I couldn't fix it. Couldn't return it. Just be careful
flor r.
ruckersville
i would like to try this foundation on i hear it has a really good coverage and it looks natural i want this so bad
Alisia E.
Review for: Beauty Light 1
OMG! Holy grail. Ordered this off of HSN as a kit and I love this foundation so so much. I have dry skin with an oily t zone and forehead is a little oily at times. Didn't use with product with any primer or anything. Stayed on all day so well, looked so good and made my face just look like a clean, fresh slate. A beautiful pale color that matches my complexion and beautiful packaging. Can't wait to purchase again and have it back in my make up bag and on my face.
carpe_all _.
My skin always looks and feels A+ when I wear this foundation and it LASTS!
Marianna C.
Orem, UT
I want a foundation that won't melt off and I was looking through you tube and they said that this one is really good. So my question is is it really sweat proof? Will it last all day?
Courtney C.
How close does this match to "usual" or typical 'Medium' shades of foundation?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I have incredibly oily skin that seems to struggle to hold up against most foundations. How does this one do with oily skin?