Jay Import Williamsburg Double Beverage Dispenser

This double beverage dispenser by williamsburg is the perfect accessory for the next party that you host. Make your beverages really stand out and be memorable by creating your own mixes and beverage names. This classy set comes with 2 glass containers, 2 metal lids, 2 easy-pour spouts and a sturdy, metal stand. The stylish stand looks amazing, but is functional too. It's positioned high enough that you can pour your drink from the stand without dangling the container's spout over the edge of a table. The 2 glass containers measure 12 inches high x 16 inches wide x 7 inches deep and hold 160 ounces of delicious drinks. These... see more...

Suggie B.
Suggie B.
I love this set because it allows me to serve more than one beverage. It also allows me to keep insects from floating in my beverages. I love that fact that it has a stand . It was a very affordable buy! I do recommend this to dress your picnic up a little !
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Bought some very similar to these, it might be there exact ones from Kohls. Very convenient to have especially for party's
Karley D.
Karley D.
Union, MO
These are so cute and amazing and great for parties they are huge hits at parties
Paige C.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
Very pretty, and great to use for a party. Also simple enough for everyday use, out on the porch or by the pool.
Robin W.
Robin W.
We use mine all the time its great for parties and every one can help them self The stand is also a great convenience.elegant looking .
Ruth L.
Ruth L.
Buena Park, CA
The product is elegant looking perfect for baby showers, birthdays, and etc. because it is on a stand makes it easier for the liquid to flow out. Also easy to clean and refill when necessary.

The only thing that would worry me is like with all things when you use it a lot the handle becomes loose.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Kettering, OH
Love it! I tend to have a lot of parties and this makes boring beverages look so cute! plus they don't leak like cheaper ones tend to do!
Lizze C.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
These are very stylish and awesome for parties. They are fairly big so they are easy to wash. The are also easy to use and I have gotten a lot of compliments on how awesome they look.
Heather H.
Heather H.
This product is great looking and seems to be good quality. i used it for my sisters baby shower so everyone could serve themselves drinks. it was perfect.
chanel o.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
These are cute I want to get one for my baby shower the theme may be carnival
Angel A.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Ugh I'd seriously love one of these?! Are they expensive? Or affordable.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
Stand come with the dispensers?