Jay Import Bianca Cream 16-pc. Dinnerware Set uploaded by Nelly l.

Jay Import Bianca Cream 16-pc. Dinnerware Set

Your family and guests will love the charming table setting created by this bianca dinnerware set. Its 16 pieces will serve a table of 4. Cream hue with textured scroll and dot motifs offer a delicate, vintage appearance that'll look great with many different color themes. Earthenware material is strong and durable for everyday use. Use the pieces to serve hot beverages, soups, salads, main courses, and more. The set is dishwasher safe, so you can quickly clean up after meals. see more...

Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Decorator Expert
These are absolutely cute & they'll last you! I love the look of them & the fact that they're not that expensive makes them look even better! They don't chip or anything like that, which of course is a plus. Also, very easy to wash! Love it!
Catherine L.
Medford, NY
I absolutely love this set of dishware! I purchasing from Walmart and I use them as my everyday set! Whenever we have people over for dinner, they always seem to ask where we got them from and how much they love them! They are extremely sturdy , elegant and very price worthy! I am one satisfied customer !!
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
I absolutely love this dish set it all matches and it's very cute and girly.
Marissa R.
Decorator Expert
I really like these dish sets. They are very cute with designs and are reasonably priced for a 16 piece set!
Roxy d.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Super cute !! Worth the price ! It very sturdy and great design I really recommend it !
Rudaina A.
Lorton, VA
Super cute love this set , I like the rustic look of this set they are very durable .
Vanessa A.
San Jacinto, CA
Worth the price and it looks very elegant and fancy to have on the table for the holidays. People will start talking and asking about the set. Ill be buying a set for my sister very soon.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Jay Import Bianca cream dishes set is so nice looking and the color is beautiful' can I have these please 😀
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Me facino esta taza y mas por su tamaño le cabe mucho liquido y se mira muy bonita de ese color
MARIAM DH I.
Decorator Expert
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Are this nice in person !?
Madison Z.