2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Snuggle lounger in the round. A modern version of the beanbag chair, Jaxx Sacs represent a more savvy, stylish and comfortable seating alternative. Imagine a pool of luxurious foam 3ft. high and 3 to 6ft. wide covered in soft microfiber. Become one with Jaxx as it engulfs you in its valleys then embrace and support your entire being. Then recline for a rest deeper than time itself. Create a relaxed, informal setting or liven up your home theatre, your gaming room or playroom. Great furniture for apartment dwellers or young modern hipsters who entertain guests frequently. Made with 100% recycled/shredded furniture grade urethane foam. Covers zip-off for machine washing. What you need to know before you purchase a Jaxx Sac: We have over a hundred sewing artisans, a 135,000 sq ft. factory and we show you our factory - no one else does. Our fabrics are washable lush microfiber and ma see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I have one at my house and it takes too much space." in 1 review
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
They are not confutable at all. I have one at my house and it takes too much space. Its very hard to fill them up with foam balls. Its way to much mess to clean after words.