Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesJax & Bones
Jax and Bones Jumbo Good Karma Rope Dog Toy

Jax and Bones Jumbo Good Karma Rope Dog Toy

by Jax & Bones

Color:Elton The Octopus Elton the Octopus Jumbo Good Karma Rope Toy is hand-tied and dyed using non-toxic vegetable dyes. As your doggie chews, the rope toy frays and acts like doggie dental floss. Dip toy in water and freeze to cool down a hot dog or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jax and Bones Jumbo Good Karma Rope Dog Toy!
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I have loved Jax and Bones rope toys for my dogs. I have been a fan of their toys since they first launched their company many years ago, around 2006. The reason I’ve loved their toys is because the rope material is more “indestructible” than the typical “plush” squeaker toy. That said, over the past couple of years the quality hasn’t gone downhill. What used to be solid rope toy has changed into an outer layer of sturdy rope material filled with an inner filling of shredded rope - still sturdier than a “plush” stuffed animal, but nowhere near a heavy and sturdy as a solid braided rope toy, and much easier for my little devil dog’s fangs to chew through within a day (although much less likely for him to chew up and try to digest). Still much safer, and higher quality than other toys, but definitely does not have the life-long shelf life that their old toys had. My dog is like an anomaly of toy shredder, though, and I’m still impressed with Jax and Bones toys and will remain a fan of them forever.
Houston
My dogs have gone through two of these in the tug of war zone that is our living room. Wouldn’t change a thing about this product. The puppies love it! I highly recommend this to other dog owners. Will be long lasting compared to other toys!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Sirius LOVES Jax & Bones rope toys. He adores playing tug-o-war & these hold up well. The other benefit (for me) is that they aren’t horrifically ugly or tacky like as is the case with far too many pet items. I love that they often have simple colours like greys & greens that easily blend with the look in my home. He has a few toys other than the Jax & Bones ropes, but even so, they are his favourite. I find myself buying more just because they’re cute & functional for him!

Looking for your answer?