BY NONE

Directed by Academy Award(R) winner Steven Spielberg, "Jaws" set the standard for edge-of-your-seat suspense quickly becoming a cultural phenomenon and forever changing the movie industry. When the seaside community of Amity finds itself under attack by a dangerous great white shark, the town's chief of police (Roy Scheider), a young marine biologist (Richard Dreyfuss) and a grizzled shark hunter (Robert Shaw) embark on a desperate quest to destroy the beast before it strikes again. Featuring an unforgettable score that evokes pure terror, "Jaws" remains one of the most influential and gripping adventures in motion picture history. Deleted Scenes and Outtakes, Storyboards, Production Photos, Original Theatrical Trailer, BD-Live, My Scenes, pocket BLU App, "Spotlight on Location: The Making of 'Jaws'", "The Shark Is Still Working: The Impact and Legacy of 'Jaws'", "From the Set", "'Jaws': The Restoration", "Marketing 'Jaws'", "'Jaws' Phenomenon". Digitally Remastered and Fully Restored From High Resolution 35MM Original Film Elements to get the Most From Your HDTV, Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish, Digital Copy Subject to Expiration.

Laura B.
This is a great movie; a classic! Casting is exceptional and the acting is superb for a horror movie. You just don’t get that anymore. The movie brings you a fear of what is hiding under the water in the unknown.
Nancy D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't watch movies more than once but this one I can!! That jaws music sticks with me. Whenever I'm in a pool or ocean I'm always playing that music in my head and it scares me. That's what a true scary movie does. Keeps you scared. We have a local water park that has a fake shark at the end and plays the jaws music. I always hold my ears closed going down the slide and when I get to the water I swim so fast to get out. This movie scared the life out of me but it's a real classic. I've probably seen it close to 100 times. It's an older one so the special effects aren't as good but this is an old time classic that cannot beat the moves like today. Also, for an old movie the prod utipn was awesome. Give it a try if you haven't!!!
Emma V.
Medley, FL
The suspense is in every second of the movie, and you really asus sometimes. It is sometimes unpredictable. It is one of the best movies in which a shark steals the show. It also has the essence of mysticism or fantasy that gives the background music which I love. Which it is something that defines very well the films of Steven Spielberg
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is ok. My mom is obsessed with Sharks and Jaws she loves this movie and watches it over and over and over again. Which is probably one of the reasons I do not care for this movie so much. But it is a good movie but not that good lol
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Classic do i need to say more! I loved watching these when I was younger with my dad! And the music in it is unforgettable! But it did make me a little scared of the ocean !
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Classic movie. I've loved Jaws since I was a kid and got my older son hooked on it when he was little. He wasn't scared, but has been intrigued by sharks his whole life!
Meredith P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great classic movie that is good for all ages. Part of the thrill is that they don't show the shark. This particular version comes with a digital copy that can be used on your ipad.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Another classic suspense movie that people of all generations love. Theres something about the shark thst keeps you on the edge of your seat.
karen l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Classic of classics. I've watched it three stages of life As a child, teen and now a parent. It disturbed me differently each time!
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the greatest classics ever. Such a great thriller movie. Keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire movie.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
What's the premise of the movie?
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review?