BY JAWBONE

Find Sports Monitors at Target.com! Jawbone UP3 Twist - Black Color: Black. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is a good fitness band. It tracked everything accurately as far as I could tell. I got it when it came out awhile ago on Amazon so I'm not sure how much I paid for it. At the time it was brand new and had really positive reviews which is what led to my purchase. While it looked great and tracked everything accurately, charging it all the time was a bit of a hassle, the charger was really sketchy since you just set the band on it and it was loose. The band also fell apart after a few months. I was really disappointed with the UP3.
amanda r.
Erie, PA
I really loved my Jawbone while it lasted. The band on my first one just sort of snapped about 8 months after I bought it, so I replaced it. Then I had my sex and one just shy of a year and then again the band just snapped in almost the same spot. The tracker it self and the app are great, but if you are thinking of getting one the band's last about a year tops and then they break and you can't just replace the band you have have to get a new one. Also be careful to check if the retailed you buy it from a s on the list of approved jawbone retailers or else the company won't honor the warranty. I learned this the hard way so I was pretty salty to say the least. Personally I am switching to a fitbit next!
Emily B.
I love my jawbone! I'm a super active person, I go running, walking, box, lift weights, and play volleyball in any given week and it is easy to add these into my jawbone. The food tracking portion of the app is really useful, but I was never diligent enough to use it. Sleep tracking and heart monitoring are also helpful and pretty accurate.
I needed to replace my UP3 about a year in because of water damage. I have one of the limited edition colors and didn't expect them to be able to replace it, but customer service was great and they found me one!
Skylar M.
Fayetteville
The jawbone...works great for the price. I have also had a Nike fuel band. I like the fuel bands look and feel better, but the jawbone is probably more accurate (it is newer). The HR monitor isn't the most accurate but any wrist HR monitor isn't going to be great. The app is awesome. The only bad thing is the battery life and sometimes it doesn't count steps.
Amanda M.
DeRidder
i just got this product after having one of the earlier ups. i love all the changes and that it tracks heartbeat and movement. I think however that best new change is that it now syncs bluetooth. I had so much trouble getting my phone to sync to it with the headphone jack. Love it!
Layken B.
These things are awesome! I had one before I decided to buy my fitbit. I wore it everywhere, it stays charged well, and the app is super easy to use. They are also a ton cheaper than the real fitbits.
Cheyenne H.
I was able to sync with my phone initially. It then told me it couldn't find my tracker. After many attempts (about 2 hours) it found it. It wanted to update my firmware. 4 hours later, it couldn't complete it and then couldn't find my tracker again. It was an awful experience!!! Don't waste your money. Back to Fitbit for me.
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
I used to brag about my jawbone to all my Fitbit friends about how great the app was and how much better it was than their fitness tracker. While the app is amazing and does a great job tracking sleep the band does not hold up well. I would always get a warranty so it could be replaced but after 4 years of having my jawbone replaced every year I finally switched brands and am much more satisfied with a garmin
Amanda B.
Tampa, FL
I had an up34 which I love and just upgraded to the up3. Great product, tracks my heart rate, fitness levels and sleep patterns. With the new update it now tracks passive HR and auto detect sleep. So far I love it and am glad I upgraded.
Ally S.
I've had this for about a week now and I like that it has the heart rate monitor on it. I also like that I can connect it to my other fitness apps so that I can better control what I want and reach my goals faster
Bailey M.
Obetz, OH
Is this like a fitbit? If so, how does it compare to one?