BY JAWBONE

Measures steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, activity vs. inactivity, nutritional intake, sleep quality, hours of sleep, workout intensity and more; Smart Coach; smart alarm; LED display; wireless syncing see more...

• Always concerned about how bulky these look on your wrist...5 Answers
Gillian M.
Spokane
I went through 5 in less than a year. 3 bands broke, one had its vibration motor stop working, and one I could never pair with my phone. Had nothing but trouble with this product, ended up switching to Fitbit, over a year later and I haven’t had any problems.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
I used to love this, however after awhile the band broke. At first it met my expectations of what I needed and was very easy to use; although it didn't show on the band it just lit up. I don't feel it was accurate as my current one (which isn't a jawbone up). I honestly wouldn't recommend it. I didn't have it long before the band broke on me
Brittany P.
Ugh. I hate this band so much! After extensive research I purchased the Jawbone UP24 and it was magical. I loved that band so much it synced perfectly, it wasn't cumbersome, it was secure on my wrist, it tracked flawlessly and the battery life was extensive. Then the little button broke off and I had to use the warranty to replace it. Instead of sending me an UP24 (backordered for moths) Jawbone decided to send me this UP2 since I had waited so long.

I absolutely hate this band. First issue the flawed design this thing has fallen off my wrist at least 5 times since I've had it. Fortunately I've noticed immediately and been able to retrieve it but there may be a time where I'm not so lucky. This band also sucks at tracking my distance. Before I was meeting my distance regularly now I can barely make my goal each day. I also cannot stand the battery life! I have charged this thing 3x as many times as I did with my first one. Oh how I wish I could go back to the Up24!!!
Breanna W.
Mchenry, IL
I began with the Jawbone family of pedometers nearly 2.5 years ago. About a month ago I traded my Up24 for the newest model called Up2. Sometimes it is a bit tricky to change from active mode to sleep mode, but I find it is easiest if you bend your wrist and focus where your double tap occurs. The band is one-size fits all! I hardly even notice I am wearing it which is a HUGE improvement from Up and Up24 where I would get stuck on clothes or other objects. There also isn't a little cap to lose when charging the band. The clasp is a little different, placing your wrist on a table or firm surface makes it easy to attach.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Just got this few days ago. And I absolutely enjoy using this. It track my steps and sleeping cycle. I can even put down why I ate throughout the day. It has a reminder for anything. And also, an idle alert if you're sitting in one place too long, it tells you to walk. It's very useful. I haven't had any problem yet. But so far, I absolutely love it.
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
I think this product is OK. I like how it tracks my sleep, and I feel as though it is pretty accurate. I've never really used any other type of tracking device, so I don't know how well it compares to anything else, such as a fitbit, etc. I actually got this product for free when I bought my iphone. Ive gotten pretty lazy with it, as far as keeping track of my meals and what I eat, but I still have it track my steps and sleep, which are pretty cool features. I think the app is easy to use and it looks great. I'm not some kind of workout expert and I'm not all that active of a person. I just think it is cool how it tracks your sleep, and useful to just see how active/ inactive you are during the day.
Tamara F.
Most horrible fitness band and tracker ever. The app is amazing when it isn't offline or not working correctly. I was sent a fitness clip and the band still fell off my wrist several times a day. I purchased two UP24 and had to get warranty replacement on both several times until I got this one. This one was replaced twice until the band literally ripped in two. Needless to say, I recommend anything other than this.
Jaime R.
Kansas city, MO
I really like mine and feel disappointed when I forget to wear it. I use the sleep tracking because j have trouble sleeping and it helps me stay on track. I sometimes get to lazy and the step counter reminds me to move. I have had excellent customer service also.
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
This is my first fitness band ever and I am kind of happy with this one because it's pretty accurate sleep tracker and that allows me to manage my day and health effectively . A good choice for the price for beginners .
Teracyn R.
Wheeling, WV
I just received mine and I'm so excited. The color is great and will go with all the clothes I wear so it doesn't stand out as a bulky exercise tracker. The app is well made and I cannot wait to see what else it can do!
Christina M.
Missoula, MT
Always concerned about how bulky these look on your wrist. Mine are tiny so I don't want this to swim on me or have a long strap dangling from the end. How is sizing for these?