Jawbone - Up2 Activity Tracker - Gunmetal Hex uploaded by Casie B.Jawbone - Up2 Activity Tracker - Gunmetal Hex uploaded by Jennifer H.Jawbone - Up2 Activity Tracker - Gunmetal Hex uploaded by Tamica S.

BY JAWBONE

Measures activity vs. inactivity, calories burned, distance traveled, sleep quality, steps taken, hours slept and nutritional intake; Smart Coach; smart alarm; wireless syncing with select Apple iOS and Android devices see more...

• Anyone know where to get a spare charger?3 Answers
Casie B.
Casie B.
St Francis , WI
*my UP2 is the "Oat Spectrum" color not the grey as listed*

I really just bought this on a whim. I had always considered buying a Fitbit but they look extremely clunky. I stumbled across the Jawbone UP2 at Best Buy for $38.99 and figured "why the heck not?". I haven't taken it off other than to shower or charge the wristband.
The wristbands are easily adjustable which I love. They also come in many colors and I think are a little more stylish than other trackers you can purchase.
It accurately tracks my steps and my sleeping patterns. And gives you an option to manually enter your meals and any other types of exercise you may be doing. It lets you set reminders through the app to exercise, take medications, etc.
The battery life is up to 9 days. And I usually will charge the band while I'm watching TV or being "inactive".
The only downfall is the placement of the charging area (underside of the bracelet). It can sometimes be uncomfortable.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville , TN
I really wanted the Jawbone Up2 to be great. It is good. Be aware that it really only tracks your arm movements, so pushing a cart at the grocery won't track your steps. The app is beautiful and I loved the alarm functionality. However, one of the skinny back straps snapped after only a month and I haven't been able to fix it.
Tamica S.
Tamica S.
San Antonio, TX
I love Up2, once I got it aced and fitted to my wrist properly I was able to get my steps tracked (modt of the time). The app is great, easy to use. But my biggest gripe is that I keep breaking the straps. I am not sure ehy the traps pop within 4-6 ofe having a new one. This is my 3rd one I snapped in over a year. Ugh
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
This was the first fitness tracker I've ever bought. I didn't want to spend a lot of money since I wasn't sure if it'd be something that I'd like. This is perfect for me. No one knows it's a tracker and it's easy to get on and off. When I was researching a lot of reviews said that the band broke, but I've had this for 6+ months with no issue at all or any signs of it being flimsy. The app is very easy to use and the battery life is great. I get about 9 days from a full charge.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
I've been wanting a activity tracker/glorified pedometer forever, and lo and behold the Up2 was available for $24.99 at Best Buy. I bought it on a whim. At first I got it in the gold color, but it clashed with my pale, Asian skin tone. Switched it for the Gunmetal Hex and by golly I love it. The strap really does stay and isn't uncomfortable except for the charging area. The prongs protrude a few millimeters, but otherwise it's fine. It accurately tracks my steps, is alright with the sleep tracking, and food/exercise tracking I mostly do manually on the app. The app is great too. Recommend!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I am LOVING my Jawbone UP2 activity tracker! It's really nice to be able to track my steps, sleep, and meals all in one app! I used to use a pedometer, and then had a separate app of meal tracking... it was a pain, so I rarely used it...this, however, is awesome! The wrist band is very comfortable and stylish - most people think it's just a bracelet.
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This fitness tracker keeps me #moving and gets me to sleep sooner.. I received it in my PSMH #target box and love it! I find all the feature to be helpful and generally help me to live a healthier life.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Toronto, ON
I have the purple one and I've had it for over a year now. I love how it looks like jewellery and doesn't look like a bulky fitness tracker. After a while, I did notice that there were some hairline tears where I had to move the metal slider to adjust the size. After a year of using it, I accidentally dropped it and somehow I dropped it just right that the circular part where you put the strap through to secure it in place RIPPED! It did what it was supposed to do, but I don't know how accurate to my step count it was. It was nice while it lasted. Maybe I can fix it or fashion a new bracelet somehow.
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Edmonton, Alberta
The one I actually have is the purple one. I really like this compared to the old jawbone up products because it's really easy to adjust the size, which for me is important since I have a tiny wrist. It looks great and is really accurate with the tracking. My one issue with it is that the paint on the metal part of the band has actually rubbed off from everyday wear which isn't very appealing. Overall though, I really do like this band.
cambria w.
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
Anyone know where to get a spare charger?