Jawbone UP - Health & Fitness Wristband - Black - Small uploaded by Robyn H.Jawbone UP - Health & Fitness Wristband - Black - Small uploaded by swati s.

BY JAWBONE

The Jawbone UP is so much more than just your average fitness band or app it's a system that integrates into your life. UP shows how you sleep move and eat to help you make smarter healthier choices. The app shows movement and sleep details from your UP band to give you insights show when you've reached milestones set goals or share accomplishments with friends. UP plugs into your phone via the simple sync connector and helps you to continually improve from day to day. Compatible with iOS and Android the new UP 3.0 app is the best way to discover more about how you sleep move and eat. Insight Engine brings it all together to help you see the links and patterns in your day and night activities. This technology will suggest daily goals based on your patterns such as staying hydrated or sleeping better for a huge sense of accomplishment every day. As your daily achievements add up the UP App will celebrate these milestones such as a million steps reached or hitting a sleep goal seven days in a row. The goals give you the motivation to reach your next big milestone. Connect to your apps to get even more from UP. Jog with RunKeeper work out with GymPact or cycle with Strava the UP connects to your apps to offer complete tracking of all your fitness activities. The UP ecosystem features apps for fitness sleep coaching weight loss or detailed food tracking. - A.D. In the Box: UP band Quick start guide USB charging cable Features: Insight engine: Discover hidden connections and patterns in your day-to-day activities. Log workouts: Track calories burned intensity and more for any type of workout. Food and drink Tracking: UP makes it easy to track your food. Scan a barcode or type it in. Sleep tracking: Intelligently tracks hours slept light vs. deep sleep and waking moments. Smart alarm + power nap: UP vibrates to wake you at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle so you feel refreshed. Sync: Connect to your phone via Simple Sync or Bluetooth Smart. Customisable idle alert: Set a reminder to move when you've been inactive for too long. Day and night form factor: Designed for comfort. Because the more you wear it the more you'll track. Mood tracking: Log your moods and discover connections that affect how you feel. Small measures: 14 to 15.5cm Technical Specifications: Syncing: Via 3.5mm headphone port on your device App compatibility: iOS and Android iPhone 3GS and newer iPod touch 4th Gen and newer iPad 2 and newer iPad mini Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Sleep tracking: Sleep reports on sync Smart alarm Power nap Movement tracking: Daily summaries of steps taken Customisable idle alert Log workouts of all kinds Food tracking: Log food and drink to keep track of caloric intake Barcode scanner Expansive nutritional database Via USB to 3.5mm jack Battery life: Around 10 days see more...

Jawbone UP - Health & Fitness Wristband - Black - Small
  • "It also connects with weight watchers, and walgreens which is very convenient." in 1 review
  • "I wish it had a heart rate monitor on it, but I love the sleep monitor." in 1 review
Kylee M.
Morrisville, NC
I absolutely love my Up 24 band. Before purchasing this band I did a lot of research on fitness trackers and was slightly overwhelmed by all the options. I wanted something that wasn't going to be super bulky on my wrist so that I could wear it everyday and not even notice, something that connected wirelessly and showed everything it tracked visually somehow. I finally decided on the jawbone up band and it was a great decision. I have been wearing my band for almost 2 years now and love it. The app is probably my favorite feature. Everything it tracks it shows within the app and it is visually appealing so its quick and easy to read. It also syncs with many other fitness apps such as MyFitnessPal and MapMyRun (the two I use). Another one of my favorite features is the sleep tracking. I have found it to be pretty accurate!! I have a few hardware/battery issues but jawbone customer service has been phenomenal. They are always very responsive and will send you a new band if the troubleshooting they do does not help. Overall this is a great fitness tracker and recommend it to all my friends and family!
Robyn H.
East Lansing, MI
Love my jawbone to keep me on my toes and motivated. It is a bit bulky and not the most attractive, but they seem to have improved the design with the newer models. Only one warning- don't follow the calories burned section of the app. It ALWAYS overestimates!
Jessica C.
This band just was not for me. I had problems with it from the start. The Jawbone customer service was very helpful and tired to trouble shoot my problems. I ended up having to return the band and they suggested exchanging it for a new one. But I just didn't like the it so I decided to try something else.
Amanda F.
Cleveland, OH
I loved my Up band - especially since you can track everything including your sleeping habits. A major down side is that it only lasted for about a year before it totally needed to be replaced. That said, it's worth getting but if it's only going to last a year the price should be lower.
Autumn M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I loved the jawbone however mine broke after about a year! I was bummed bc I spent a good chunk of money. I wouldn't recommend this band
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I love this product; it helps me keep track of my steps and sleep daily and it has a vibrating alarm that you can program with your phone. It's like wearing a regular bracelet but it's beneficial to your health. The only down fall is that it doesn't hold a charge for the whole nine days as advertised. Other than that, great fitness tracker.
Danielle D.
Hampden, ME
I love my jawbone. It's sleek and lightweight and I love how it syncs with my phone app. I wish it had a heart rate monitor on it, but I love the sleep monitor. I found out I'm not sleeping enough!
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I got this about a month ago, in the blue color, and I haven't been without it a day since. It's small and stylish and doesn't get in the way. It accurately tracks my movements and sleep, and gives me a nudge when I've been sitting down too long. It also connects with weight watchers, and walgreens which is very convenient.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Absolutely love my jawbone! It is comfortable to wear, can plug into your phone to checkout your stats, and the black matches everything. The inactivity vibration is really neat. I also like that you only have to charge every couple of days.
Felicia R.
Westwood, MA
Love this only had a few days now but it's amazing finding out how you sleep at night and how many steps you average a day really helps reach towards your fitness goals