JawBone UP by Jawbone in Onyx - Large (JBR52A-LG) uploaded by RobertAnn S.JawBone UP by Jawbone in Onyx - Large (JBR52A-LG) uploaded by Elena S.

BY JAWBONE

Up is a system, wristband + mobile app, that tracks how you sleep, move and eat so you can know yourself better, make smarter choices and feel your best. - designed to be worn 24/7 - up to 10 days of battery life - advanced sensor technology tracks sleep and activity - log food and drink and track nutritional info - personalized insights help you set and achieve goals - smart alarm gently wakes you feeling refreshed - idle alerts remind you to move and stay active - team up with friends to share, collaborate, compete see more...

Chanel S.
Berkeley, CA
It stopped working but I enjoyed it while it worked. It kept me enthused and consistent about working out. The steps seem to be accurate and it’s quite stylish as far as fitness trackers go. The charger is a pain though.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
This is a very basic model for tracking steps and sleep. I got it for cheap off eBay and I enjoy it as a motivator in beating my cousins steps. I like that it has alarm, weight and food options on the app. Overall I had a great experience.
Mia A.
Tustin, CA
I got my Jawbone maybe 2 months ago so that I could track my fitness and overall healthy on my college journey. I've been amazed at how much I walk every day and I love that my Up band can track it. I do forget to change the band to sleep mode....almost every night, so I hardly have any records of that, but to my knowledge, it's fairly accurate. The battery life is 10 days and that's fantastic, I hardly ever need to charge it and I sync it every few days. I also love how you can have "teammates" and you can see the progress of your friends. It's also convenient (on the app) that you can add additional exercises and food. It also has this super cool feature where you can set the band to vibrate if you've been inactive for too long. It's so sleek and stylish, I love the look. I would choose this over all the other fitness bands, any time.
Joscelyn M.
Was my first tracker and it does the job. Not too much to wear and was pretty accurate. Down side was needing charged often and doesn't automatically sync. App was simple to use as well!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
I purchased my first Jawbone up in August 2014 when I started my fitness journey. I got home with it, so excited and charged it up and put it on...only for it to die on me. Biggest bummer. Within 30 minutes of talking to customer service they had sent me a new jawbone on the way. When I got my new jawbone, I charged it up and it worked perfectly! I rotate it with my fitbit. I love how the battery life is 10 days, only thing I dislike is how I have to hook it up to my phone to sync it. I regret not getting the 24 at times, but I just sync it every few days depending on how active I have been. In the beginning I thought it was a waste of time, but they have amazing customer service and will replace it in a heartbeat to keep you as an active customer.
Krista S.
I really love this idea. I love the wear of it and the fact that you wear it all the time. it has great things like the ability to track your sleep and movement and the app is pretty awesome too. However, i only had this thing for 3 months and once looking into it on amazon... i realized this is a HUGE problem. It just stops working. It started freaking out, saying i didn't walk at all when i had done the same amount of walking as the day before with around 10,000 steps. and then it vibrated every few minutes for the last 30 minutes of its life. and when i tried a soft or hard restart, it didn't respond... it makes me sad because i LOVE this product... but ultimately it wasn't going to last me.
RobertAnn S.
I really like this fitness tracker. It's a simple tracker but does the job. I love that it tracks both my steps/activity and my sleep. I can also track my food/water intake if I chose to. I don't like that I have to plug into my phone to sync the info, so I will be upgrading when I get the chance to one with Bluetooth. I also feel like sometimes the step counting is off. I'll get up and walk a few steps then sit down, and then my idle buzzer will go off. All-in all, I think it's a great tracker, and would recommend it to others.
Miranda C.
Techie Expert Level 3
The best feature of this product is that I am able to set a timer to make the Jawbone vibrate when I have been idle or unactive for a certain amount of time. I usually walk around the room whenever I feel my Jawbone vibrate. I also like that it tracks my sleep as well. The only thing that I do not like is that I have to plug my Jawbone into my headphone plug and sometimes it does not sync. I usually have to charge it fully before it can sync again even though I still had three days to use the Jawbone. I know the up 24 can use bluetooth so I am thinking about getting the newest version soon. Once this one breaks.
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI
I got my first Jawbone in November of 2014. By Christmas, it had stopped working and I had to get a replacement. That one lasted about a month and a half. I contacted the Jawbone company through their website. They apologized for my difficulties and are sending me a new one free of charge. I like the Jawbone, but I have not had a good experience thus far. My boyfriend has had his for a few months and has had problems with syncing to his phone. He has to do hard resets on his Jawbone every few weeks. The three stars are for the sleep and step tracker. -2 stars because the bracelet keeps breaking.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had my band for about two years now. Its pretty useful waking me up in the morning since it vibrates and doesn't scream at me. Its better than using my alarm clock. I like how accurate it is at keeping track of steps taken and how well you slept. The only thing I dislike about the app is how it tracks food intake. I prefer to pair it with myfitnesspal app for food. Everything else works great. I accidentally jumped into a pool with it on about 2 months ago, but nothing bad happened. It still works. But its not swim safe according to the packaging.
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI
I've read mixed reviews on the durability of the Jawbone. Due to the expense, I am hesitant to purchase one if it won't last. How long has your Jawbone lasted?
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Jawbone or Fitbit
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
How long do you wear yours? Just at the gym or all of the time?
Glenda G.
Darby, Montana
I often heard that the Jawbone tracks sleep patterns, but what exactly does that entail? Does it track REM sleep?
Miranda C.
Techie Expert Level 3
Can I take a shower with the Jawbone is? I have washed my hands while wearing it, but I was afraid of using it in the shower as well.