JawBone UP by Jawbone Fitness Wristband - Small (JBR01a-SM) Light Gray uploaded by Chanelle J.

BY JAWBONE

Up is a system, wristband + mobile app, that tracks how you sleep, move and eat so you can know yourself better, make smarter choices and feel your best. - designed to be worn 24/7 - up to 10 days of battery life - advanced sensor technology tracks sleep and activity - log food and drink and track nutritional info - personalized insights help you set and achieve goals - smart alarm gently wakes you feeling refreshed - idle alerts remind you to move and stay active - team up with friends to share, collaborate, compete see more...

Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
I bought this model recently to help keep me a little more active. It works great, I use it every day. It is made for 24/7 wear, I thought it was really neat that not only does it track my movement and food intake through the app, but also my sleep patterns as well. Really enjoy using it!
Chanelle J.
Brookfield, WI
I love my jawbone, it's a great fitness tracker and I love the functionality with it. One problem I've had is with the water resistance. When you're wearing a tracker 24/7, it's pretty easy to forget about when doing dishes or taking a shower. I'm on my second one in a year which isn't terrible but these aren't cheap so it is frustrating to have to buy a new one!
Ashley S.
I have had this for 2 years, the same bracelet. It has neither broke nor glitched. I love that they have expanded the compatible apps, like WIthings scale, so that I can get a total picture of my health progress. The food section is still pretty clunky, and the moods are pretty narrow. All in all though it is still addictive as all get out.
Emily Y.
Columbus, OH
I attend a huge university and walk so much around campus. Jawbone is perfect for helping me keep track of how active I am. I also love the sleep tracker because if i don't get enough sleep one night my Jawbone app will suggest a time for me to get to bed the next night. The app is very user friendly and its a bonus that you can keep track of the meals you eat on there too. I love it everything about this because I'm a huge fitness person!
Breanna W.
Mchenry, IL
I love this product, but I've also had 4 break. I bought mine via Best Buy nearly 2 years ago and luckily bought the 2 year extended warranty for about $20. Best Buy just replaces it with a brand new one, it's very easy! I love that it has an alarm to notify me when I've been inactive for a long period of time. I also appreciate the alarm, it's nice to not be startled awake in the morning.
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
I loved all aspects about this except they break. My husband and I have owned 4, 2 each. All 4 broke in the same place. I've yet to find a fitness tracker that did not either break or the tracking device doesn't fall out of its band. I give up on them!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Do not waste your money. These don't work right quit syncing they will send another one but that did the same. My husbands phone wasn't compatible but it let him use the band for a week before it quit working and then we were stuck with it.
Melissa k.
Medina , OH
I love my jawbone up fitness tracker, it helps stay on track with my daily movement. The only thing is that they do break. I am on number 4 since September. They do have great customer service and no issues with replacing the band.
Jaclyn L.
My jawbone has helped me to become more conscious of how active I am, and to become even more active. The duels against family and friends really encourages users to do their best and go above their average step-count.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I love my Jawbone UP! It tracks my movements throughout the day, so I can see how active I've been. Plus, it'll remind me if I've been sitting too long to get up and go for a walk!
Andrea C.
Has anyone tried this fitness tracker before? If so, how do you like it? I've seen it on Groupon and it seems like a cool idea!
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
How well do these actually work? Are the calories counted accurate?
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
How does the jawbone compare to the fitbit? Pros/Cons?