Java Monster Vanilla Light uploaded by Lisa G.Java Monster Vanilla Light uploaded by Dakota K.

BY MONSTER ENERGY #61 in Energy Drinks

How low can you go?

Ounce for ounce Java Monster already has way less fat and calories than “Mega Bucks” bottled coffee. So why make Vanilla Light? Because our fearless leader is a health fanatic who counts calories like they’re $100 dollar bills.

Art vs. Science

Seriously, making a low calorie coffee + energy drink that tastes good and works, ain’t that easy. Java Monster Vanilla Light sets a new standard for taste and effectiveness.

jacketslut M.
Windsor
This gives me the energy I need when I have to work the night shift, and is not quite as sweet as the original formula of Monster. The size of the can is so great for the price, and I would choose this over a hot cup of coffee any day!
Brittany M.
This drink is tasty and low calorie. The price is reasonable and sometimes gas stations will run sales on them. I use this product 2-3 times a week and love it. It is low in sugar but still has the caffeine to get you going.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
This does the trick when you need an extra boost but you’re also craving coffee. It’s a little pricey but costs about the same as other energy drinks. This drink tastes pretty good and it’s pretty addictive!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This stuff tastes pretty bad. The non-light versions taste better but have so much sugar and calories that I really can't bring myself to drink them instead. I last had one of these when I was on a road trip alone and was falling asleep at the wheel. I did not find that it gave me much more energy, but it has in the past. So, idk maybe I was really just too sleep deprived, but the non-light version usually amps me up pretty hard.
bridget H.
Parma, OH
I actually really like this product.  The only downside is that it is slightly expensive.  Other than that though, the flavor is wonderful and it really gets the job done energy wise.  I can always count on it to wake me up when I'm in a slump, and it tastes more like coffee than it does energy drink!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Monster is one of those Brands you either love or hate unfortunately I don't particularly love this brand their drinks I'll have this really weird aftertaste that I don't enjoy
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
I was offered this drink by my manger during a orientation for my first day of training. At first I was hesitant, but after tasting it, all I can say is that it is good. It woke me up a little as well, seeing that we were going to be training for a long while that night. Highly recommended to drink this during a night shift.
Angie E.
Baltimore, MD
I really like these!!! I don't like regular monsters so I thought i'd try these and I'm glad I did. I'm a repeat customer just because they're so good, better than the little starbucks fraps in the bottles
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
I am an avid energy drink consumer. This tasted really good however shortly after drinking it, I got sick to my stomach and threw up. I can’t say this product did that to me, but I’ve not touched this product again. The price is good either way since it’s cheaper than red bull.
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
I grab one of these when I need to stay awake to study. It's my favorite energy drink and I love that it's zero calories. Honestly, the taste could be improved a bit because to me it tastes a bit like acid, however if you're looking for energy this is the drink to choose.