Java Monster Vanilla Light

by Monster Energy

How low can you go?

Ounce for ounce Java Monster already has way less fat and calories than “Mega Bucks” bottled coffee. So why make Vanilla Light? Because our fearless leader is a health fanatic who counts calories like they’re $100 dollar bills.

Art vs. Science

Seriously, making a low calorie coffee + energy drink that tastes good and works, ain’t that easy. Java Monster Vanilla Light sets a new standard for taste and effectiveness.

Did this get discontinued? ? I can't find it anywhere! Usually order from Amazon. Please don't tell me it's gone forever Java Monster Vanilla Light
Start your review of Java Monster Vanilla Light!
Elizabeth P.
Hemingway, SC
Really love that they came out with a light version. Awesome taste but it is hard to find. Most stores don't stock them and you have to request the item if you shop there frequently. I don't normally like cold coffee. But this is delicious!
Brandy N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This has less calories than some of the others so I gave it a try. It is ok. I got another for my Mom because she is a real coffee fan. Java Monster Vanilla Light
Jennifer I.
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
1,268 reviews
I love coffee and when I don’t have time for it this works just fine for me. We don’t have it a lot because it is bad for you.
Karsen L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not a big monster drink person but I do like this vanilla java ! Great pick me up right when I need it!
Rebecca F.
Forest Grove, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
The Vanilla Light variety in Java Monster drinks tastes almost exactly like the original!  With the half the calories, you can't pick a better tasting energy drink!!
Kambria H.
Puyallup, WA
I like this brand a lot it’s sugar free and has a good flavor and i like the Vanilla light for an alternative to coffee it’s yummy
Shannan D.
Charlotte, NC
Tastes great while it’s cold. It’s hard to drink if it gets to room temperature. The energy boost is great
Amber V.
Manchester , CT
Absolutely loved this monster. It not only tasted great and was light on the calories. Plus it gives you the much needed boost.
Briana T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love these i drink these lot on slow days and always feel better but not that jittery or have a sugar crash
Angi S.
Baltimore, MD
I really like these!!! I don't like regular monsters so I thought i'd try these and I'm glad I did. I'm a repeat customer just because they're so good, better than the little starbucks fraps in the bottles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara K.
Glen Burnie, MD
il y a 2 mois
kimberly R. il y a 2 mois
I like this flavor as well and haven't been able to find it anywhere either. I hope it's not discontinued either!