Monster Energy

Java Monster Mean Bean
2205 Reviews
5 / 5
The taste is very mellow and not overly sugary like other energy drinks. It is the perfect blend of sweet and energizing without elevating your heart rate too much . I grab one whenever I need a energy boost and it works in about ten minutes. Very affordable and a lot cheaper than going to a coffee shop
5 / 5
Great option if you don't have your coffee! Perfect vanilla flavor pick me up anytime of the day! Cheaper than a Frappuccino too! I suggest drinking it chilled though.
5 / 5
Great taste, not too sweet. This is by far my favourite flavour of these, they're great for a little boost through work to keep you going. Refreshing and not too fizzy
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Doesn't make me jittery and it tastes good. The coffee is more of the aroma than the actual flavor. Sweet but a lot more tamer than the other monsters. This is the only energy drink that I actually like, and it's a good price for the volume you get.
5 / 5
if you don’t enjoy the sweetness this is perfect for you! it’s mellow, tastes like vanilla coffee, my absolute go to in the morning if i don’t want a hot coffee and need that boost of energy. i love the coffee monsters, its not for everyone but i recommend you give it a try!
5 / 5
We just love the taste of monster. great for hydration made out of energy giving ingredients and it’s very effective. A great energy boost and the packaging is handy comfortable. We can just bring you anywhere in your car and at work. Reasonably priced.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I don’t usually like coffee flavored energy drink but this one is good. Not too crazy string flavors but it’s there. I don’t know how effective it is in giving me energy but if it does it’s light so good for those sensitive to caffeine
5 / 5
I was really sleepy one day so I bought this drink. It gave me good energy and didn't cost so much money. It was well worth the money. I got it at a Spanish deli. I even loved the taste.
5 / 5
This is the only energy drink I drink anymore. I used to love the fruity ones but the mean bean one is the best flavor. I highly reccomend at least trying it.
5 / 5
Love this drink. Amazing taste. Packaging is really good. Affordable price. Highly recommended. Definately gonna recommend it to firends and family