BY MONSTER ENERGY #5 in Energy Drinks

Coffee + energy. It's time to get out of the line and step up to what's next. Java Monster - premium coffee and cream, brewed up with killer flavor, supercharged with Monster Energy Blend. Coffee done the Monster way, wide open, with a take no prisoners attitude and the experience and know-how to back it up. Java Monster - half the caffeine of regular coffee, twice the buzz! (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)

• does this energy drink have a strong coffee taste? I'm no...3 Answers
  • Does this product have more of a coffee flavor or the ene...8 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice that once these get to room tempe...16 Answers
  • "I love coffee, so this is my favorite energy drink!" in 1 review
  • "Pretty great flavor I would not have expected an energy during with coffee to taste this good. " in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the aftertaste it leaves, but other than that- good product. " in 1 review
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I literally had to have one of these almost every day if not every other day. My mom and I know the stocker who puts these drinks out at our local Walmart, and whenever he sees this he always says hey I saved your number again! These are very very good. I don’t wanna say that I’m addicted… But I probably might have a slight problem LOL. It’s not like you’re traditional coffee because he has monsters world, so I feel energized but I don’t have a crash at the end. I definitely recommend trying one as a replacement for your coffee.
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
I prefer the Loco Mocha over the Mean Bean. Overall this is not a bad product, but it does leave a weird after taste. It also leaves me feeling more jittery than I am comfortable with. Often the price in my area is a little higher than what I see it when I travel. I only buy these on occasion, when I can not get a flavored hot coffee.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I’m a coffee snob & hate the taste of traditional energy drinks - but this is pretty decent. Is it amazing? No. But if you don’t want hot coffee (drank this a lot when I lived somewhere hot and humid) and don’t have access to a fancy iced coffee drink, it’s a decent gas station buy. Very sugary taste, but it will give you energy.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love monster energy drinks, and I love that they came out with monster java drinks. I have tried any of the new flavors that i see that I could find at Wal-Mart, target and the gas station, and I could honestly say I love all the ones I have tried soo far (Kona bean, mean bean, salted caramel, loco mocha).
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a huge fan of monster energy drink products. This is definitely at the top of my list. I love coffee and I love monster. It is a great drink! It has such a unique flavor and it is so delicious.
Amara D.
Lackawanna
i love this drink. i was so happy when they came out with this line for i do not care for the non coffee varieties. if they could come out with a low or no sugar one i would definitely buy it a lot more. it tastes great though. and i would recommend others to try.
Samantha T.
Spotsylvania
Taste so good. You can't even really tell it's supposed to be an energy drink because it just taste like coffee. Enjoy these better than the original monsters energy drinks. Taste wise. As for energy I feel like energy drinks don't do much for me but these do give me a little boost.
marissa b.
Valdosta, GA
Okay so I don't like monster and never have. My boyfriend would drink these and tell me how much I would love them. Well, one day i gave it a try and y'all.....it is amazing! Doesnt taste anything like monster what so ever so dont worry about that. I think the closest thing to this is the Starbucks double shot they sell in gas stations!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
While I prefer the Starbucks coffee energy drinks, I’ve always been a fan of Monster energy drinks and the Mean Bean is another great drink. Love the coffee flavor, nice smooth iced coffee taste. Not my go to, but I do enjoy it when I pick it up!
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
This is probably the worst idea ever! I've tried all flavors and I just couldn't stomach them. I love monster and I love coffee but they just do not mix in my opinion. I can not on good conscious recommend this to anyone! SORRY MONSTER. With love
Nicole M.
Inez, KY
Does anyone else notice that once these get to room temperature they have a completely different taste?
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
What's your favorite flavor this type of drink comes in?
Yesenia R.
Does this product have more of a coffee flavor or the energy drink taste?
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Why do people drink this instead of just getting a regular coffee?
Kelsey B.
Carrollton, TX
Does this give you way more of a boost than just drinking a cup of coffee? Is the taste extremely similar?