BY MONSTER ENERGY #18 in Energy Drinks

Java Monster is the first coffee + energy hybrid from a major company Java Monster is premium coffee and cream brewed-up with killer flavor. see more...

• It is not healthy to drink these on a daily basis5 Answers
  • I love the taste of this Monster drink but I saw a bunch of comme...5 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
  • "Definitely not the best tasting energy drink." in 1 review
Mary Jane B.
This drink is what got me through college! Between working a full time job, going to school full time, interning at my job site and endless nights of homework and studying, I barely got any sleep. I was so sleep deprived it had gotten to the point where I would have an energy drink AND a cup of espresso about 3 times a day. What I liked about this is that it has two in one.

For the most part, I do not advise you drink as many of these cans like I did during school. It’s unhealthy and would most likely cause your body to create kidney stones and/or other problems. I do recommend it though if you enjoy drinking coffee and energy drinks. It tastes great but can be very sweet for some.
Charity s.
Flint, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This drink is so amazing. I don't like the regular Monster Energy Drink in the green can but I wanted some extra pep for my morning routine without that extreme bitter taste or coffee, so I choose a Monster Coffee instead. At first I was a little hesitant to try it because it was known as an energy drink with coffee flavors. The minute I cracked open the can I was in heaven. The amromas from that first open automatically got me hooked. I then took a drink and was in love. I have tried all the flavors and this one along with the caramel are my favorite. I wish they made a chocolate and a strawberry one.
Daphne B.
holly ridge , NC
Starbucks is too much money for not enough energy. Every time I rip the top off one of these bad boys I get a lightning bolt of pure energy that a soy-latte could never provide. Whether I'm on my dirtbike practicing back flips, or just cruising around in my giant pick up truck, this is the drink for me.
Delora D.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the Monster products. The Java Monster Energy Original definitely gives me the boost of energy that I needed. The flavor is a good one. And the product definitely meets my expectations of a energy drink from Monster. I do recommend to friends and family.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Original Monster Energy drink is the go-to product if you're looking for a big boost. Great taste and provides the energy you need to go the long hours in pursuit of your dream. One can takes you through the day and doesn't leave you feeling jittery.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
OKAY GUYS I LOVE THE STARBUCKS DOUBLE-SHOT ENERGY DRINKS A LOT BUT MAN I HAVE TO SAY THIS DRINK IS A LOT BETTER AND SO MUCH CHEAPER!!! IT HELPED ME STAY UP AND DO HOMEWORK ALL NIGHT SO I APPRECIATE THAY AND IT IS PACKED WITH A GREAT FLAVOR
Christine B.
Salem, WI
I love the coffee flavor and huge energy boost this drink provides. When i hit that afternoon slump i know just what i need to keep me going. This product is usually on sale at most grocery stores and gas stations so it’s very affordable!
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Ummmm... so I am horribly in a love hate relationship. I love Monster but the calories are a killer. Tastes so good and the pice is so kuch cheaper than the Starbucks version. Great pick me up for a busy day. But again... calories suck.
Sandra O.
Shelby Twp, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Java Monster line is pretty mich the only energy drink I can tolerate. I love the flavor and it does give me a good boost! The only downfall I have is , it doesn't seem to last as long as Red Bull or even a regular Monster
Andrea A.
Barboursville
I live for these energy drinks. All the monster java energy drinks are amazing and they keep me going. Such a burst of energy for such a small cost. I would highly recommend this product to those constantly on the go.
Ginery J.
Orlando, FL
I love the taste of this Monster drink but I saw a bunch of comments about it being crazy unhealthy. Is it really that bad for you? and if so why?
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC
It is not healthy to drink these on a daily basis