BY MONSTER ENERGY

How low can you go? Ounce for ounce Java Monster already has way less fat and calories than "Mega Bucks" bottled coffee. So why make Vanilla Light? Because our fearless leader is a health fanatic who counts calories like they're $100 dollar bills. Art... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
They tried to make a energy drink and make it taste like coffee, well it had a little hint of that. It mostly tasted very bitter and there was mostly that energy drink flavor. It outweighed the flavor of the coffee and just over ran it. I don’t think the mixture of energy drinks and coffee go together at all.
Truc-Anh N.
tastes great! it tastes just like something I would get from like Starbucks or Duncan Donuts! I work overnight shifts often and this drink really help boosts my energy level when I hit the low point around 3AM. I would totally recommend it to anyone looking for great tasting energy booster!
Kylie K.
Asheville
my fav coffee flavored energy drink. love the low calorie pick me up this offers! when starbucks isn't convenient or budget friendly, this is a great alternative for me personally! only complaint is it's sometimes hard to find this particular flavor in some gas stations.
Amina H.
Atlanta
Drink this every time during finals week and it really does keep me awake and allows me to get all my studying done. I work full time so staying awake for finals can be hard! Only downside is the major crash I get after
Hannah B.
This is my go to Monster product. I'm a huge coffee drinker and this was perfect when I'm out and dont want to spend a fortune on the fancy iced coffees. Definitly one of my go-tos and it tastes great!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
The taste is okay. It’s about as tasty as you get get for a coffee energy drink. This thing could give you a heart attack if you drink the whole thing (which I have before!). When you infect too much caffeine your body has adverse effects...shakes, nausea, vomiting. They should make smaller sizes.
Hayden P.
Olathe, KS
I love Java Monster so when they released a Light version I was excited!!! But unfortunately this completely let me down. Kind of just tastes like watered down vanilla coffee, it was drinkable and for the “light” aspect with less calories and what not I guess that makes it somewhat okay.
Hannah G.
I’m not a coffee-flavor fan but this is really good. The vanilla flavor is light and sweet and just enough. I like it way better than the original Mean Bean. The effect isn’t the best I’ve had though. Iced lattes have more of an affect on me than energy drinks.
Allison D.
Florida
Vanilla Light Java Monster is my ultimate favorite energy drink! It tastes amazing! And with lower calories. It's harder to find at larger stores but when I can find them I definitely stock up! It gets me going in the morning when I don't have time to make coffee.
Jade S.
Anderson
Monster coffee vanilla light is my absolute favorite coffee drink. I buy it several times a week and enjoy it more than starbucks and its much more affordable. The size is excellent for the calories. I will definitely keep purchasing this item