BY JAUME SERRA

Jaume Serra Cristalino Brut.
Traditional Method.
Wine & spirits magazine. Value brand of the year. 3 consecutive years.
17th Century Spanish castle.
Jaume Serra Cristalino is not affiliated with, sponsored by, approved by, endorsed by, or in any way connected to Louis Roederer's Cristal® champagne or Louis Roederer. see more...

Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I purchased this at Ralph's for a decent price. It's more affordable compared to alternatives. By itself, the taste wasn't that good, but when mixed with orange juice, it works much better. Would recommend to use for mixing in drinks like mimosas.
Rachel W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can't speak for this as a sparkling wine on its own, but this is my go to for mimosas. It's very bubbly and mixes perfectly with some orange juice. Doesn't leave you feeling like garbage the next day either. And best of all, it's less than $10 a bottle.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
The BEST in it's price range, and even gives $30-$40 sparkling wines a run for their money. Serve it at a party and I promise people will ask you what kind it is and where to find it. It tastes great alone or with a splash of st. Germaine. I would not make a mimosa with this. It's best used in a less watered down type of sparkling wine cocktail.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not a bad Cava, I've used it before when I make mimosas. It will run you around $7.99 a bottle and it nice and light and crisp. It's not my favorite but it will do in a pinch, and it isn't something that I would drink on its own. It's more for mixing than sipping.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great price for a great champagne. Mix with some orange juice and you'll have yourself a fabulous mimosa! Rule of thumb: Always buy champagne that is above $5 or you'll end up with a pounding headache.
Tori W.
Statesville, NC
This is so delicious! My favorite wines are always sparking wines. A wine like this belongs in an upscale restaurant in my opinion.
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
Since its not expensive, this is great for sangria, add orange juice for mimosas. Very tasteful and bubbly.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Best sparkling wine you could ever buy. Tasteful and bubbly. Bring to any party!.... loveeeeee .. perfectt
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I usually buy this wine for me and my husband and taste great to us, and you can buy it for any ocassion
Cassandra R.
Torrance, CA
Who doesn't love bubbly? This bottle taste great on its own, or with a splash of grapefruit juice.