JĀSÖNSoothing 98% Aloe Vera Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by Nicole M.JĀSÖNSoothing 98% Aloe Vera Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by Geanne Marrie B.

BY JĀSÖN

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Carbomer, Gluconolactone, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Arginine, Allantoin, Panthenol, Menthol, Sodium Phytate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Carbomer, Gluconolactone, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Arginine, Allantoin, Panthenol, Menthol, Sodium Phytate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

JĀSÖNSoothing 98% Aloe Vera Gel (IASC Certified)
  • "I love this body wash on my sensitive skin. My eczema doesn't seem to flare up after I use it, which is amazing! Love this product. I purchased it at whole foods." in 3 reviews
  • "This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used. The first time I tried it, it purchased it at Target. I haven't been able to find it since. It is very hard to find in my area. Some people will use it for sunburn; I used it because I have extremely dry skin. My skin looked hydrated the entire day, versus needing to reapply a product through out the day. " in 3 reviews
  • "I like this gel because I have dry sensitive skin and I prefer to use natural products." in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried it, it purchased it at Target." in 1 review
Jenn B.
Davidson, NC
This is a must have in the summer for me since I am extremely susceptible to the sun and seem to always get at least 1 sunburn every summer, no matter how hard I try with the sunscreen! It feels wonderfully soothing and refreshing on sunburned skin and I feel good knowing it's free from all the unnecessary harsh ingredients in other similar products.
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
My mom bought me this after I got a really bad sunburn in Arizona. It is so nice the smell is interesting but refreshing. I use it daily and it helps keeps my skin soft and clear of breakouts. My mom picked it up at Target.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
I love this line of products: the fact that it's natural really caught my eyes and I live the light natural
Scents. Super adorable and avail me at most drugstores.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
This gel can be used as a moisturizer. Also, it helps soothe burns and bug bites. I also use it for a smooth clean shave to reduce the appearance of stubble and razor burn. I like this gel because I have dry sensitive skin and I prefer to use natural products. I put it on after I wash my face at night. The gel is water based so the moisture does not last very long. So, I follow it up with coconut or almond oil to seal the moisture in. The next day my face will look very smooth and any redness will be reduced.
Najah R.
Denton, TX
Heather G.
White Lake, MI
I have never had a sunburn before, Until I went to Florida...My legs was red like lobsters and hurt so bad. My Step mom had this at her house and it worked great. It stopped my legs from felling like they was gonna burst into flames. Worked so well my skin didn't even peel after it healed.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
Not as moisturizing as I hoped it would be. Left my skin feeling sticky. Didn't absorb well
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
I think this product is a great investment into your skincare routine. It is so soothing i use this instead of serums and its very moisturizing. I don't even wear makeup once i have this i am good to go! I also use this because of the intense exposure to the sun on a daily basis.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Love this product when our family has sunburns! It works so well and almost immediately. Jason products are very natural. No preservatives or anything in this products. Its also very hydrating too the skin and works very well if you had any insect bites. Will buy this product again
Geanne Marrie B.
I really love this product. I have sensitive skin and have very bad breakouts these couple of months. I've been trying out a lot of products to subside my acne until I came across this product. I use it every night as a moisturizer and in the morning when I wake up I definitely noticed a lot of improvements. I didn't have a lot of new breakouts and it really does help on the inflammation. This product is very affordable and worth a try. It does have some tingly/cooling effect when you apply it.