Jason Wu EDP

by Jason Wu

This fragrance captures the refined glamour of fine lines and thoughtful details. The scent opens up with the lush green and playful elegance of Fig. Italian Bergamot and Mandarin lend an easy sparkle edged by the modern spice of Pink Pepper for an aura that vibrates.

HaaS anyone used this? What are your thoughts on it long term? Does it help with wrinkles?[product:jason-age-renewal-vitamin-e-creme-25000-iu]?
Would like to know how you experience this scent, and what is smells like and if you received any compliments based on this fragrance.  Is it worth your money and did your spouse or significant enjoyed also??
How long does this last?
Start your review of Jason Wu EDP!
Lisa H.
Auburn, NY
Jason Wu EDP uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: Scentbird
Smells like a flea collar... No joke. I've had cats my whole life and this Jason Wu perfume smells like a good old flea collar. Either that or scentbird has substandard viles of perfume. I'm honestly curious to see if it also repels fleas. So unless you have a desire to smell like a flea repellent or RELLY miss your cats while you are away from home I definitely do not recommend this perfume.
Cris H.
This brand is exquisite,a little pricey yet totally worth it. A good fume will last at least 8hrs or more. I would recommend and this will be a re-purchase for me.
Makinzie K.
Kansas City, MO
Jason Wu EDP uploaded by Makinzie K.
Nice subtle scent. It's actually pretty musky. I wore it for about a week straight and I had to reapply throughout the day. The scent doesn't last...just sorta fades within a few hours. I asked someone if they could smell the perfume after a few hours and they said no. I only got 1 complement early in the day from all the times I wore it.
Morgan  D.
Philadelphia, PA
The Jason Wu Eau de Parfum Spray for Her exceeded my expectations! I have been using more earthy, sensual, spicy fragrances lately (think amber, cedar wood, musk, blackcurrant nectar, etc.) and have begun to stray away from the more traditional, floral scents; but this perfume is the best of both worlds! It's sexy, a bit spicy, very feminine, all the while still floral and light. Not to mention, the 0.2 oz rollerball has lasted me a considerably long time (not for lack of use, but because only a small amount is needed per application). I usually just apply the roller ball to the my inner wrists, neck, and decollete; and it keeps me and (my bedroom haha) smelling pleasant for hours. If you purchase the perfume, definitely spring for the rollerball as well, for travel and on the go touch-ups. It fits perfectly in my small clutches and "going out" purses.
Mersaydez H.
Oh my GOSH! I totally LOVE the Jason Wu Eau de Parfum Spray for Her! I think that the scent is just so classic and classy! It's a very attractive scent and I honestly loved the packaging....like, I could not stop feeling the box. It's also in very sleek packaging so I can just slip it into my purse and it's travel-friendly, so I can also just throw it into my carry on!
Alejandra G.
Garner, NC
I love this perfume it smell so good I alway get so many compliments went I used I hot the travel size roll on and the size it’s perfect
Patricia D.
This smells amazing! It has a floral aroma but isn't too floral, which I love! It's more a musky floral scent. I reviewed a roller ball version of this through influenster, I've used it for casual days (like hanging out with friends). I've purchased this because I love it so much. I carry the roller ball in my purse for when I forget to spray before I go.
Ayasha K.
This stuff smells amazing! It does have a stronger smell kind of musky. So it’s not something that everyone will like! But I love it and it lasts all day.
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
Not a fan of this perfume at all. To me it has a strange smell that just lingers and gets worse over time. Would not recommend
Shanice M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great scent. I got the small bottle in a voxbox and I pretty much used it all. The fragrance isn’t too over powering and it last pretty long. I would definitely buy this in the future.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...