BY JASON WU

Introducing the first fragrance for her by Jason Wu. Beautifully crafted from the inside out, the eau de parfum is constructed around one of perfumery's most prized ingredients-the rare jasmine. Enhanced by an extravagant floral bouquet and sensual woods, the fragrance is a reflection of Jason's uncompromising passion and attention to detail. 88ml. Made in USA.

Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume has such a beautiful floral scent and lasts all day. Love it and wear it everyday
Ariel S.
Purchased at: Target
This perfume is light enough not to be overpowering, but it is floral and noticeable smelling enough that it lasts for a longer portion of the day. I like when perfume isn’t overpowering with just one or two sprays
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
This scent is absolutely amazing! Such a light, floral scent that lasts seriously all day.
Jenna C.
Nashua, NH
I didn’t think I was going to like this smell but it turns out I did! I also loved that it was a roll on rather than a spray!
Jaclyn N.
Plainfield, IL
Huge fan of this perfume. Super floral and sweet smelling. It isn’t too strong yet it doesn’t wear off after a short time like some perfumes do. I’ve worn it since this morning and I’m still catching the scent late into the evening!!
SarahKate D.
kansas city
Purchased at: Macy's
Great smelling perfume! Clean, light & a bit fruity. Love the small size so I can take it wherever I go! Jason Wu Eau de Parfum Spray for Her
Stephanie H.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Macy's
This smell is just what I had hoped it would be! It is a great combination of fresh, floral and woody scents and have gotten so many compliments on it. Jason Wu does it again! 👏🏼 Jason Wu Eau de Parfum Spray for Her
pikria d.
Tbilisi
I love it! Beautiful FRAGRANCE! I have it and the bottle is strong and gorgeous. It has pink pepper and fig and smells delicious I highly recommend this FRAGRANCE. The smell is really amazing. It is really good value too, it is not cheap but neither is too much. I just love it!
Heather S.
How long does this last?
Abanoub N.