BY JASON WU

Introducing the first fragrance for her by Jason Wu. Beautifully crafted from the inside out, the eau de parfum is constructed around one of perfumery's most prized ingredients-the rare jasmine. Enhanced by an extravagant floral bouquet and sensual woods, the fragrance is a reflection of Jason's uncompromising passion and attention to detail. 88ml. Made in USA.

Ariail H.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I am not a perfume person...at all. This scent blew me away. It's long wearing and works amazing with my body. I would definitely recommend trying at least the travel roller ball to anyone. My roller ball now lives in my purse.
Alessandra J.
Ft Worth, TX
This fragrance is everything!!! One of my new favorites! Such a pretty warm but floral scent. It’s truly unique! I would where this everyday all day, but it’s perfect for a sexy night out! 5 stars!!!
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely love the feminine notes in this perfume. My new go-to for winter! Received this product complimentary to try and provide an honest review. Definitely will be purchasing again ASAP!
Casey M.
Atlanta, GA
This fragrance is incredible. Light and clean, but still feminine. The scent lingers throughout the day without the need for repeated application. I shared this fragrance with my sister and she loved it as much as I do.
Nicole O.
Warren, MI
I love the smell of this perfume! I received it in my vox box in the roller style and its already almost gone because I love it so much. I’m defiantly going to purchase this in the future, probably the spray instead.
Sarah D.
Ashburn, VA
Great smelling perfume! It’s great to wear to the office for work, and can easily transition it to wear for a night out with friends, or for a date night!
Shannon G.
WOW love the smell more than some of my favorite perfumes. I wore this as a daytime perfume as well as a going out scent and got complimented both times!
Bella M.
Davie
Beautiful FRAGRANCE! I have it and the bottle is strong and gorgeous. It has pink pepper and fig and smells delicious I highly recommend this FRAGRANCE
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI
I actually liked this product more than I expected. The smell isn’t what I usually get but I did like it. The roller bottle doesn’t work well though.
Kayla K.
Justin, TX
The Jason Wu Eau da Parfum Spray was a perfect scent for work or to wear out. Very universal and classy. I keep it in my purse - for emergencies.
Heather S.
How long does this last?
Abanoub N.