BeautyLipLip MakeupJason Wu
Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0134oz

Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz

by Jason Wu

Hot Fluff is a weightless modern matte lipstick that has been formulated to be easily blendable and feel just like skin. Each shade is designed to be universally flattering on all skin tones. Hot Fluff is a multistick that can be used for lips, eyes and cheeks. Apply the same color on lips, eyes and cheeks for a monochromatic look or mix and match to create a gorgeous customized look. Color: Danish.

Has anyone tried this ... it’s always sold out in my target. Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz ?
Have you tried Jason wu’s new makeup line? What’s it like? Mostly interested in lip products Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz
Start your review of Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren S.
Bowling Green, KY
Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz uploaded by Lauren S.
Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz uploaded by Lauren S.
My favorite product of all time!! I’m telling you this multi use stick is buttery soft easy to ol blend fantastic color. I use it on my lids and it will last all day. ❤️❤️❤️
Marcela  O.
Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz uploaded by Marcela  O.
This review is long overdue but for the shades that I have: Wu Me and Leave Me Alone. Both are beautiful warm Nude shades, however Wu Me is too nude and makes me look washed out. I have to blend it with much darker neutral to get a better color payoff and darker nude look. It’s a pretty shade but don’t think it’s the right one for fair to light tones. Leave Me Alone is a warmer brown tone with orange undertones and so pretty for fall! It’s still light enough for a sheer wash of color but can also be built up for a little more color. My reason for not giving these 4 or 5 stars is because they dry my lips out super quickly and leave like a crumbly finish behind on my lips. At first, the lipsticks apply beautifully! Soft and lightweight and feel sooooo buttery soft on your lips. They don’t really dry down to a super matte finish but I do feel like the dry down and settle into your lips and then leave behind that dry crumbly looking products. I’ve tried over balm and I think these lipsticks are just best for wearing on dry, but exfoliated lips. I’m glad I tried the brand because as over saturated as the beauty I sus try is at the moment, I feel like Jason Wu has a beautiful line of products but hasn’t quite nailed these lipsticks yet. At least for me! I do need to try the bullet lipsticks though and eyeshadows.
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,209 reviews
Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz uploaded by Kimberly  T.
This was disappointing. I loved their campaign and was so excited. The color j got is supposed to be universal and it's so dull. I usually can pull off anything, but this is not my favorite. I did love the feel of the product and the packaging is beautiful. For the price, it's not great though.
Ellie C.
Vancouver, WA
These are incredibly pigmented lipsticks, the shades are so rich & beautiful. I love the packaging & the soft matte touch, each lipstick bullet matches the inside color :) these are extremely creamy, which allows them to be blended out on the cheeks & eyes! I would recommend applying on your hand then dipping your brush into the product & applying to the skin, to ensure a seamless blend! :)
Jenny K.
Oakland, CA
This review is for the shade Cannoli! Beautiful peach terracotta shade that is stunning on warm skin tones. Love that it is a multi stick that you can use on your eyelids, cheeks, and lips! It is a STEAL for the price!
Peggy Z.
Daly City, CA
Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz uploaded by Peggy Z.
Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz uploaded by Peggy Z.
Love it and will try to get all other colors but the store tended to sold out quickly.
Joy W.
Villa Park
I love this color. Goes on smooth. Long lasting with lipliner. Can be used as blush and eyeshadow. Jason Wu beauty is creulty free. I would recommend this product to all my friends. This product is good as it is.
Dommy G.
Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz uploaded by Dommy G.
This review is for the hot fluff lipstick in Gingerbread and Apple Pie. I was super excited for this line and this range of light as air matte lipsticks. The first I bought was Gingerbread which applied beautifully and was a wonderful toasty shade. It was not too dark but not too light so it did not show up on a video call. It wore well throughout the day and did not dry out my lips at all! I was excited to try another shade, so I got Apple Pie in hopes for something darker. It was not. It’s a nude shade that does not show up at all on video calls and actually looks kinda dreadful! I was able to save it, by applying a drop of clear gloss on the center of the lip…. By then it’s not matte. The packaging is nice and substantial. So overall… love the formula. Just Beware of the color range! I wish they had more shade! A true red or brick!
Elizabeth S.
Buffalo, NY
I have this in multiple shades, Danish among them. I have not felt like putting on a full when I have to go out with half of it covered, and this is one thing that will pull my look together quickly. Its matte finish makes it perfect as a subtly blended eye color, as well as the lips and cheeks; and to its great credit, it doesn’t smear easily under a mask. This may well become a summertime staple.
Gina S.
Charlotte, NC
Jason Wu Beauty Hot Fluff Lipstick - Danish - 0.134oz uploaded by Gina S.
Amazing! When I seen that jason wu styled Michelle Obama's dress for President Joe Biden's inaguration, I looked into his line and wow!! Since then, I've tried the purfume by jason wu (not my thing..was nice tho) Which then led me to try the makeup and damn. What a wonderful formula and pigmentation!! 10/10 would recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nisha M.
Corona, CA
il y a 9 mois
Dommy G. il y a 5 mois
I did and I really liked it. However the colors are on the very light palid side. So if you are looking for a good red or berry shade, they don’t have one.
Rebecca D.
il y a 10 mois
Nicole G. il y a 9 mois
The Hot Fluff lipsticks are matte and I’ve found that they work well as a cheek and eye color and feel slightly dry on the lips. That might be because I don’t usually use matte lipstick, I tend to like emollient, shiny lip color. I have medium - tan skin and the colors gingerbread, apple pie and cannoli are nice for everyday.