Jason Wu Beauty Good Night MrWu Bedtime Story Lip Sleep Mask - 056oz

Jason Wu Beauty Good Night Mr.Wu Bedtime Story Lip Sleep Mask - 0.56oz

Good Night Mr. Wu is an overnight lip mask formulated with Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamin E to help soothe and moisturize your lips while you sleep. Apply a generous amount on to clean lips and leave on overnight for runway ready lips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jason Wu Beauty Good Night Mr.Wu Bedtime Story Lip Sleep Mask - 0.56oz!
How would you rate this product?
Centralia, IL
Jason Wu Beauty Good Night Mr.Wu Bedtime Story Lip Sleep Mask - 0.56oz uploaded by Ashlie H.
I really like this bedtime lip mask from Jason Wu. It made my lips feel so smooth the next day. This would be a great lip mask for those who struggle with chapped lips like myself. It doesn't have much scent to it and it is in a glass jar so you can reuse the container it comes in when finished. It is vegan and cruelty free. It is in a pretty pink color but does not tint you lips any. The only complaint I have it that it is very oily when you apply it and pretty much stays that way for awhile.

Looking for your answer?