Jason Volumizing Shampoo, Lavender 16 oz

by JĀSÖN

Strengthen and fortify fine limp hair with volumizing lavender shampoo from Jason. With Lavend and Sweet Almond Extract weightlessly strengthening and Wheat Protein amino acids adding all-day volume, your hair will feel bouncy, shiny and renewed. The...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jason Volumizing Shampoo, Lavender 16 oz!
a year agoHilliard, OH
It smelled great and worked ok but didn’t give enough moisture to my curls. Would consider trying another one of their products though for curly hair or hydration
7 months ago
I honestly love all Jason products. I really haven’t found one I didn’t like! I love this shampoo because for one, it’s got good ingredients but it also smells good and helps with my oily hair.
9 months agoMesquite
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love the smell of this lavender shampoo. It’s good for my hair but also leaves my bathroom smelling so nice.
a year agoAustin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all the Jason products!!!! Slight smell of lavender without being overpowering!!!