Hair CareHair ProductsShampooJASON
Volumizing Lavender Conditioner Shampoo Natural Products Fine Hair

Jason Volumizing Lavender Conditioner Shampoo Natural Products Fine Hair

by JASON

Jason Volumizing Lavender Conditioner Shampoo Natural Products Fine Hair Jason Volumizing Lavender Shampoo Our Pure, Natural Volumizing Shampoo gently cleanses fine, limp hair, adding lift without dryness. Natural botanical Lavender and Sweet Almond...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jason Volumizing Lavender Conditioner Shampoo Natural Products Fine Hair!
Sun Prairie, WI
I love using natural products, I know they are good for my hair and don’t have any nasty chemicals in them! Lavender is my favorite scent so I love this stuff. I noticed my hair didn’t get as damaged when I used this and it made it a lot stronger!
Portland, OR
This product was not bad like I was having dryness in my hair so I always use the lavender shampoo and it helped me a lot . Because my hair is really thick and curly so I need something Thats good for the hair and it gives a good smell.
Westford
Jason volumixing lavender condition shampoo natural products fine hair works for many hair types especially on mine I have super frizzy hair and this tames my hair so well leaving it smooth and silky residue free!
Manchester, CT
I absolutely love anything the brand Jason puts out! And this is one of them. It smells like lavender and it leaves my hair feeling super clean! This brand has everything and I love that they’re a cruelty free and natural brand. I recommend it to all my hippie friends!
Florida
let me just say, I am obsessed with All Natural products and all things lavender. So, when I saw this shampoo & conditioner I was immediately excited to go home & give it a whirl. I was unfortunately, highly disappointed. The scent doesn’t last longer than the second it touches your hair. The conditioner does absolutely nothing. It is thick, it doesn’t spread throughout the hair & doesn’t even come close to detangling one strand. I will never purchase this product again. Thanks, but no thanks.
Love a natural product. Use with their apricot deodorant and smells great. Good for using in summer with outdoor showers

Looking for your answer?