BY JĀSÖN

Jason Volumizing Lavender Conditioner Shampoo Natural Products Fine Hair Jason Volumizing Lavender Shampoo Our Pure, Natural Volumizing Shampoo gently cleanses fine, limp hair, adding lift without dryness. Natural botanical Lavender and Sweet Almond... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
I absolutely love anything the brand Jason puts out! And this is one of them. It smells like lavender and it leaves my hair feeling super clean! This brand has everything and I love that they’re a cruelty free and natural brand. I recommend it to all my hippie friends!
Dareyn R.
Florida
let me just say, I am obsessed with All Natural products and all things lavender. So, when I saw this shampoo & conditioner I was immediately excited to go home & give it a whirl. I was unfortunately, highly disappointed. The scent doesn’t last longer than the second it touches your hair. The conditioner does absolutely nothing. It is thick, it doesn’t spread throughout the hair & doesn’t even come close to detangling one strand. I will never purchase this product again. Thanks, but no thanks.