BeautyHairHair ProductsJASON
Volumizing Lavender Conditioner

Jason Volumizing Lavender Conditioner

by JASON

Strengthen and fortify fine limp hair with volumizing lavender conditioner from jason. With lavend and sweet almond extract weightlessly strengthening and wheat protein amino acids adding all-day volume, your hair will feel bouncy, shiny and renewed. The jason team meticulously creates body loving products with wholesome ingredients that are safe, gentle and effective. Jāson (which means "healer" in greek) offers personal care solutions that are safer for us, our families and our planet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jason Volumizing Lavender Conditioner!
member-58a9d1
This smells amazing! I was disappointed however but the quality and effectiveness of the conditioner. It really made my hair wired feeling and looking.
Katie L.
This conditioner is so good! It's free of any harmful chemicals which is the reason I love it and will continue using it.
Tiana T.
toronto
I love this conditioner so much. This has such a nice light natural lavender scent and gives my hair so much volume. Even just a little handful does enough to make my hair feel so soft unlike other brands where I have to use a whole palm full. 10/10 satisfied!
Eduardo J.
Colina de los pinos A colonia colinas de santa julia
High quality and durable products I recommend it for very good I liked the beautiful product I loved it thanks for these beautiful inventions

Looking for your answer?