Skin CareBody CareBody OilJASON
Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment

Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment

by JASON

#16 in Body Oil

Pure Vitamin E Oil plus 5 natural essential oils renew skin’s softness and bathe your body in healthy, anti-oxidant rich moisture.

Is this recommended for acne prone skin?
Can I use it for my face?
I Have been using this product for a month now? Is anyone using this product to help with blemishes from cystic acne ?
Start your review of Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment!
Willingboro, NJ
Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment uploaded by Destiny P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this oil for both my skin and hair. It’s made both of them FLOURISH!! I got this product off of Amazon and I’ve bought it again about 3x already. I have curly 3c hair and it’s made my curls and my ends sooo silky. I scrunch some in after my leave in conditioner and it is just *chefs kiss* Highly recommend for your hair and skin! Inexpensive and does the job✨✨
Abington
Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment uploaded by Maria H.
Amazing product, my friend recommended it to me! I usually use before bed or I use during the day! This product it’s like a oil, so people that have oily skin needs to be careful, but for me it works fine!
Norwalk, CA
Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment uploaded by Mariah R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product kept my skin nourished and did not feel too oily. I also used it with a few other products to make a lash and brow grow serum. I have not noticed too much of a difference, but I do like it for keeping me hydrated.
Acworth, GA
Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment uploaded by Destiny L.
Does the job! I recently had surgery and my scars were fading away by the second week of using this! Even safe for your face! Portable & affordable.
Red Bluff, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this oil it smells really good leaves my face super soft i got it at walmart i think about 7 dollars i would recommend to anyone
Phoenix, AZ
Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment uploaded by Isabel G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this oil! It smells great, and it really helps with my skin. It moisturizes SO well and has really helped the texture of my skin. I use this on my entire body. It's cruelty free and all natural, which I love.
Gallipolis, OH
Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment uploaded by Jeanette N.
I use This Vit E skin oil on a regular basis.. I make my own organic skin/beauty/wellness products with essential oils and different natural ingredients and about 95% of everything I make, gets a few drops of Vit E added to it. It’s benefits to our skin are so bountiful that I couldn’t imagine making my products without it. It’s an antioxidant so it’s always fighting against all the free radicals that we expose ourselves to, as well as being beneficial at reducing UV damage to our skin. It’s also very moisturizing and nourishing and helps promote overall skin health!! This brand is affordable, easy to find, and makes a great variety of products as well... I always have it on hand and I will continue to buy it!! I’ve also been known to add it to any lotions or skin salves that I buy from a store just to “boost” it up a little.. and I also squeeze a few drops into my hands 🤲🏼 and rub it in whenever I feel like my skin needs a little help.. 🩸💕😁... I would definitely recommend this product!!
Plano, Texas
This oil works wonders for repairing dry, flaky skin without causing breakouts. It is also amazing at fading hyperpigmentation and acne scars. However, it can seem too oily and may rub off onto a pillowcase if you use this product at night.
Minneapolis, MN
Jāsön Vitamin E 5,000 IU Skin Oil - All Over Body Nourishment uploaded by MacKenzie F.
I really like this product! I use it as my night time moisturizer. It can clog my pores if I apply to much, but it's worth the risk. Winter can really dry out my skin so this helps keep my face from getting flakey. I highly recommend giving this a try. It's a good price for how long it lasts!
Eugene, OR
I got this Vitamin E oil to use in my homemade body washes and it works great for that. I have also applied it directly onto my skin and on my hair and it feels silky and hydrating on both. It doesn't have much if any scent to it, which I appreciate. A little goes a long way and this little bottle lasts a really long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...